Celebrating US♥️

Shaurya,Anokhi ,Astha and Shaan left Kapurthala early in the morning as Anokhi insisted.Driving for three hours straight was indeed a task for Shaurya. So as soon as they returned he dumped himself on the bed all tired.

Another two hours passed since they came back, but he was still on the bed. Anokhi on the other hand was busy getting ready for the college.

"Are you planning to get up today?"....she shouted from the kitchen after shooting a gaze at the wall clock.

"Shaurya!!"....she called out a little bit louder this time.

He twisted and twirled on the bed annoyed.

'What is up with this girl early morning.'...he muttered as he pulled up the duvet over his face.

Anokhi rushed out of the kitchen and collected her books from the shelf.

"Don't you have an interview today?Go and freshen up."....she spoke while carefully placing the books in her bag.

"I will get up.You just leave on time!"...he replied back yawning, too lazy to open his eyes.

Anokhi gazed at her four year old child.She entered the bedroom and wore her dupatta. She parted her hair from the middle and colored it with vermilion.She then strolled towards the bed and pulled down the duvet that was covering his face.

"Get up right now!"

She patted her foot on the floor and waited for a minute.As nothing changed other than him cuddling more on to the pillow, she walked towards the window and slid the curtains to one side.She turned around for his response.

This time she did hit the right spot.He hated it more than anything.

"Kya hain yaar Anokhi! I said i will."....he replied irritated and covered his face with a pillow this time.

"I am not leaving before you get up or else who knows... you might lay here for the entire day."

"Five minutes more."...

"Listen if you don't get up in next one minute, i swear i will pour hot water on top of you."

Shaurya shot his eyes open at once.He removed the pillow and gazed at the goon standing infront of him with her arms crossed.

"Seriously!"...he asked as he sat down on the bed with his head resting on the headrest.

"You wanna try."....Anokhi asked narrowing her eyes.

"Anokhi please..."

"Stop acting like a kid.Go and freshen up."...she ordered.

He remained silent for a moment.

'She is so much into passing orders these days.'

"What?...get up!"...she said snapping her fingers.

'Shaurya say something.You can't just accept defeat like this...'

Anokhi started getting bored.She waa standing there like a statue waiting for him to get up while he was royally ignoring her.

"Haan!"...he exclaimed suddenly.

"Kya hua!"...she asked startled.

"You know what...I was so punctual.It was only after we shifted here that i started messing with my routine."

Anokhi passed him a 'are you serious' look.

"Now where is this coming from?"...she asked in a heavy tone.

"This is something that I wanted to tell you since long.You are ruining me for no reason."

"What do you mean by that?What did I do?"