Lies

"PS...what happened.Is everything okay?"...Anokhi asked concerned.

"Anokhi.... badi maa...."...Shaurya struggled to complete.

Anokhi got worried.

"What happened to Devi mam?"

"She... she got an another minor attack...."

"What??"...Anokhi asked surprised.

"May be bade papa and chachu discussed what all happened today with her."...shaurya fell back on the chair.

"PS relax...everything will be fine."...she tried consoling him.

"I should have..i should have told them not to disclose anything to her now...i am so stupid."...Shaurya said cursing himself.

"Calm down.... I am telling you na, she will be fine."

"I should rush now..."...saying this he got up from the chair and stormed towards the door.

Anokhi noticed that he left his car keys behind.

"PS key..."

Anokhi stopped him and extended the car keys.

Shaurya grabbed it and turned around to leave.

"PS..."...Anokhi held his hand and turned him towards her.

"Please drive carefully and ha.. do call me after you meet her."

She was too concerned about him.

Shaurya just nodded and rushed outside.He got in to the car and grabbed the steering wheel.He felt his hands shivering.

"God...please....please don't let anything go wrong ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sabherwal mansion:

"Parjaii jii ...a little left."

"left..."...Devi asked adjusting the duvet.

"No..no no!...a little right!"...Alok almost screamed.

Devi rolled her eyes and again adjusted the duvet.

"Now is it okay?"

Alok hummed in response.He stood there examining her from different angles.

"Alok what are you doing now?"...Devi asked showing her lack of interest in his current foolish act.

"Ek minute parjaii jii....let me concentrate!"...he said passing her a serious expression.Devi felt as if he is trying to disable some bomb right now.

"Okay ,now your position is fine but you should try to give an extremely tired expression too."

"Tired?"

"Yeah...you are not looking as if you got an attack....Shaurya will definitely doubt you."

Devi shook her head in disbelief.

"Alok!...stop teaching me. I know what i should do and this is not the first time i am doing this.Just let him step inside the house once, you will be surprised at my skills."

haan bhaii ...woh toh haii....Alok muttered.

"What??"

"Nothing ..nothing Parjaii jii..."...Alok stammered.

"What are you guys up to?"

Both Devi and Alok looked towards the door.Tej stood there with wide eyes.

"Bhaisab,we were rehearsing....actually i was giving parjaii jii some tips."...Alok said with pride.

Devi passed a disinterested look at Alok.