What a MESS!

"I am feeling so scared Anokhi.."...Reema held Anokhi's hand tight in an attempt to prevent herself from falling down.

"Don't stress...I told you nah...we will figure something out!"

"Then do it... can't you see me shaking?"

"I never knew that you were this scared of him."

"I am not scared of him ,I am scared of him throwing me out of the college..."

"Listen..."..Anokhi tried to pacify her when she cut her in between.

"I don't understand one thing..."

She fixed her eyes at Reema as if asking her to continue.

"Why is your ex-director husband so much interested in me and my life?"

Anokhi glared at her.

"Don't stare at me like that!I meant to say that that day too he almost caught us...if that gate wasn't opened on time, he would have come to know about the exit.."

Anokhi averted her eyes at once.

"What's wrong?"...Reema enquired.

"What is wrong?.."..Anokhi shrugged her shoulder and looked away.

"Look at me Anokhi..."

She gazed at Reema careful not to retain the eye contact.

"Why are you acting so...so weird?"

"I should be the one asking you that...tell me what's going on?"

As Anokhi sensed things getting out of hold she tried changing the topic.

"Nothing...come let's have something!"

She hardly took a step further when Reema dragged her back.

"What are you hiding from me?Tell me the truth warna..."

"I don't..."

"Don't you dare lie to me Anokhi!"

"Okay fine...but promise me that you won't yell at me..."

"Matlab baat hi kuch aisa hain!"

"No absolutely not!..."

"Then?"...Reema scrunched her brows together.

"Woh secret exit..."

"Hmmm..."

"Shaurya already know about it!"...she said in one go and closed her eyes tight.

Reema stared at her for a minute before falling back on a chair.

"Sorry!"...she shook her head in disbelief.

"I am so sorry Reema.I thought of telling you this but I was so scared that you would be angry at me.He was compelling me so much that I...."

"That you blurted everything out infront of him...what the hell!"...Reema almost screamed scaring the hell out of Anokhi.

"Please...I said I am sorry..."

"Can't you keep one single thing to yourself ?..."

"You think that I didn't try.You know what was the situation that day!..."

"SITUATION! To hell with your situation."

Anokhi literally got a mini heart attack owing to Reema's sudden outburst.

"Reema calm down!"

"You know what,I know the situation that you are talking about.I saw you both busy doing your daily business before I got inside the hostel that day.But never ever I thought that in between that busy schedule too he will make you blurt out the truth.Or else I would have dragged you inside with me at any cost.Now I understand why is he hell bent to drop me at that AUNTY'S house...he might have figured out that I came out through the secret exit..."