Fifty Shades Of My 'Friend'!

Before we start, a special mention to @rishbala3018 ,our dear Preet for helping me with the night sequence❤️....thankyou so much buddy! Lots of love to u✨

So let's start.....
~*~

As they reached the table, Shaurya gently placed Anokhi on the floor. He opened the wine bottle and filled the glasses. He smiled and forwarded one glass to Anokhi. Anokhi's eyes twinkled in excitement as she took the glass. They clinked their glasses in cheers as they both spoke "To Us" at the same time. Both of them laughed at that. Shaurya linked his arm through Anokhi's and they both took a sip as they gazed into each other's eyes. The love and lust increased in their eyes with each and every sip of wine they took. They were standing so close to each other that they both could feel the heat emitting from the other's body.

Once their glasses were empty he kept both his and Anokhi's glass back on the table.He took hold of Anokhi's hand and led her towards the bed.He made her sit on the bed and sat next to her. Anokhi felt shy of his constant gaze and closed her eyes as her breathing became shallow in anticipation.

Shaurya leaned towards her ear and whispered huskily "Are you ready to be mine and to make me yours?"
She slowly and shyly nodded her head up and down.

Shaurya smiled and started nibbling her ear.He kissed behind her ear and she started squirming, making him realize that this was her soft spot. He kept kissing and teasing until she moaned his name. With a triumphed smile he moved to her lips and gave her a toe curling scorching kiss while she held his shirt tightly in her hands.

As Anokhi pulled back from the kiss due to lack of breath, Shaurya moved on to her neck.He wanted to kiss every single inch of her skin.Suddenly he pulled back and looked at the object of obstruction with disdain, aka her dupatta. He quickly pulled and threw the dupatta somewhere and continued kissing her throat. His hands started roaming all over her body. He couldn't stop himself from exploring her. Slowly his hands sneaked under her kurta and his touch made Anokhi jump.He pulled back and looked at her in concern and asked "Are you okay?"Anokhi smiled sheepishly and nodded her in a yes.

Shaurya smiled and stood up from the bed, he forwarded his hand towards Anokhi and she took it. He made her stand and swiftly took her kurta off. Anokhi instinctively covered herself with her hands feeling shy. Shaurya smiled seeing her. He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. He kissed her cheek and whispered huskily "Don't be shy my sherni".

Next he opened her lower making it pool at her feet. While Anokhi stepped out of it, he took off his own shirt and pants in haste.

Anokhi seemed to be in a trance.She was staring at his body in aww.Shaurya smirked at her and moved closer, bringing her out of her trance. She felt embarrassed about getting caught red handed and looked down. Shaurya cupped her face and made her look up at him. "Hey, why are you looking down? I'm yours only, you can stare as much as you want. I belong only to you, mind, body and soul."

Anokhi felt overwhelmed with the depth of his love. Her eyes got misty but her face showed immense happiness.

Shaurya picked her up bridal style and gently laid her on the bed which was decorated with flowers. She looked like a goddess bathing in flowers. He wanted to engrave that image in his mind forever. He crawled on the bed and laid next to her. He pulled her closer and hugged her tightly. His hands started roaming around her back removing the last pieces of clothes between them.Just as he desired, he kissed every inch of her body from top to bottom. Anokhi enjoyed his touch and the sensations it brought.Shaurya loved seeing the look of pure satisfaction on her face.

Finally feeling that her body is ready to be one with his own he hovered over her and gently entered her.He stayed in the same position to let her get accustomed to him. It took her some time to get used to him but once she was ready she started moving a little,letting Shaurya know she was comfortable and he could move too.Anokhi followed his lead and moved with him.Soon they both reached their peaks and shattered together. Shaurya fell on the bed exhausted, both their breathing was labored.