Rage or love?

"Ps...stop"...Shaurya was in no mood to turn around.He was literally fuming with anger.

He got inside the car. Anokhi had no other option but to get into the car with him otherwise he must have left her behind.

"Ps listen to me once"

He turned on the music and only god knows to what volume.

"What are you doing?...my eardrum will explode right now."

"How i wish that literally happened with me...atleast i would be saved from hearing those long lectures"...he responded coldly.

"Listen....!! "

"Anokhi please i am not in a mood for any more lectures ...i am done for today.Prepare it for tomorrow."...he said almost losing his grip on himself.

"okay...for now turn this off"...and she switched the radio off.

He looked at her for a second and said raising his eyebrow ..."NO"!!!.

"What do you mean by 'NO'?"

"No means no...a plain simple no and nothing else and I don't know if it has some double meaning in your dictionary."

She shook her head losing her cool and said...
"I know why you are playing this..it's not that you really want to...it's just that you want to irritate me".

"Wow...you came out to be so smart....he smirked. Think whatever you want....i like it in this way and if you are getting irritated that's your problem."..he retorted.

"ohh really...then where is it?"

He looked at her puzzled.

"what??"

"'COTTON BALLS '...well i don't think normal humans can tolerate this...so you should be supplying cotton balls to the people who accompany you ...or you should have just told me about this just once before , i should have definitely carried one entire box to squeeze into my ear".

Shaurya looked at her with a blank expression for a second to which she responded by raising her eyebrow.

"ohh so... that was a joke!!...okay I don't want to disappoint you ...write it down on a piece of paper and give it to me .. this time I failed to recognise but next time pakka....he gave her a fake smile.
"But yeah don't forget to write 'ITS A JOKE' in bold letters just above it.

Anokhi almost lost her temper but waited to reach back college because she felt arguing with him was of no use .

Ravi was standing at a corner playing with his phone.

"RAVI!!"...Shaurya yelled... Ravi almost jumped off his feet.

"jii sirjii"...he was trembling.

"Go and tell Mr.Sharma to cancel all the pending meetings I have today."

"jii sirjii"...he said but once again started..."sirjii one minute ....Sharma jii asked me to give you this file once you are back."

Shaurya passed a death glare at him and he became mum all at once.

Shaurya left to the library.

Anokhi saw all this and asked Ravi to give her the file.

Ravi looked at her with pleading eyes.."Madamjii whenever you are involved ,my job is always at stake...now don't put me in trouble"....he almost sobbed.

"Ravi bhaiyya ...trust me...your job is safe"....she said holding back her smile .He collected the file and ran behind Shaurya to the library.

He was moving recklessly and throwing whichever book that came to his hand on to the table.