Changes here and there!

Hello guys....first of all Happy Christmas ☃️🌲 to all my lovely readers.

Before I start I want to tell you three things.Just take some time to read it.

1)Our friend Saniye(@sanviee ) has started a new account @shakhilife where she has published a story named Mafia love.Its a combined story where I will be also giving contributions occasionally.So if you guys have time please go check it out and show some love.

2) This is for people who don't follow me and don't get notifications.As per your requests I have published the second chapter of ' Matters of heart' a week ago.Even though I planned of giving a message here, I discarded the idea and thought that I will tell u along with this chapter when I publish it.So yeah...all those people who were waiting go and check that out too if time allows.❤️

3)This is probably the last fun-filled chapter that iam giving.After this things are gonna take significant turns as many people asked me to do so.So our story might approach an end soon.

~*~

Reema looked back anxiously.

"Sir me?..."

Shaurya leaned against the car slightly and crossed his arms.

"I only know one Reema and that's you..."

"Sir but... but...you said you were feeling tired..I will manage my..."

"Get in.."

"But I..."

"I SAID GET IN!"...he stated quite sternly as he was not in a mood for her stupid talks.

Reema literally jumped off her feet and ran to the car locking herself inside at once.

Anokhi was left helpless.She know how her husband is.So without wasting any more time she also joined Reema inside.

"It's okay..our plan is on....so chill..."...Anokhi whispered as she adjusted herself in a seat next to Reema.

"CHILL!!!"....the latter glared at her.

"Calm down....there is no point in getting tensed.We will end up messing it more."...Anokhi tried reasoning.

Reema was absolutely not in a position to reply or argue.She was literally shivering out of fear and anxiety.So she deliberately kept quiet.

Shaurya and Shagun too got inside the car by that time.They left the place within seconds.He occasionally gazed at his wife and her bestfriend through the rear view mirror.He couldn't help but chuckle seeing their faces all pale.

"All okay...?"...he asked seeking their attention.

Reema just gazed back at him with a blank expression while Anokhi looked out of the window immediately.

"Reema..."

"Ji...ji sir.."

"Directions!"

"Huh..."

"What huh?"

"I didn't hear you properly."

"I asked you the directions to your AUNTY'S house..."...he asked biting back his smile.

"Haan...ek minute..."...Reema took out the phone to see the address.

Shaurya narrowed his eyes watching her pulling out her phone from her bag.Anokhi noticed this and stomped on Reema's foot.