Hide And Seek

"Shaurya listen to me!This is not a good idea."...Anokhi said while trying her very best to escape from Shaurya's grip.

He stopped and turned around to face her.

"You are coming with me or should i carry you downstairs?"

"Carry?"...she asked shocked.

"Haan... like this!"...saying this he circled his one hand around her back and the other around her knees and lifted her up.

She shrieked at his unexpected act.

"Shh....wifey if someone gets up,it will be your fault."

She immediately placed her one hand over her mouth while the other was busy grabbing Shaurya's neck.

"Better!"...he smirked.

"Shaurya put me down please!"

"No!"

"Please.."...she pleaded.

He didn't pay any attention and started descending the stairs.

"Why are you acting so stubborn?"...she asked exhausted.

He royally ignored the question by giving her a smirk.

"Okay...put me down.I will walk."

"You should have done that when i asked you to!"

"Please..."...she wriggled.

He stopped at once and looked at her.

"Fine ..you wanna get down ha.."

She nodded in response.

"Sure wifey?"...he asked with a mysterious smile playing on his lips.

"Haan..."...she answered giving him a puzzled look.

"Fine then"...saying this he started loosening his grip on her in such a manner that she will fall down then and there.

"Shaurya!!"...she screamed and tightened the grip around his neck.

"What?...you were the one who asked me to put you down a few seconds ago.Do you have some dual personality disorder or what?"...he asked holding back his smile.

"I asked you to put me down not drop me down from the top most stair."...she said annoyed.

Shaurya failed to hold back anymore.He started laughing like a maniac. Anokhi rolled her eyes and covered his mouth.

"What is so much to laugh about?"...she whispered.

"Aree...now i need your permission to laugh!I will laugh whenever i want!"...he said shaking away her hand from his mouth.

Anokhi was almost at the verge of a huge outburst when he started again.

"You have two options wifey...option number one,get downstairs without breaking your back and option number two, get downstairs breaking your back.In either cases you will reach down but you can choose ha.."...he said and started looking here and there as if giving her time to think.

Anokhi swayed her head in disbelief.

"What a beautiful option hubby...i feel privileged!"...she said sarcastically.

"Yeah i know."...he said without any particular change in expression.

"Okay fine..take me down!"....she said finally accepting her defeat.

"Now that's like my girl."

Shaurya started walking down again.

"What are you eating nowadays?"...he asked in between.