Revelation

Anokhi came out of the classroom all flushed. Reema ran towards her...."tu zinda hai?(you are alive?) ...i thought that you will be dead today.Like seriously...ignorance at its peak!!"

Anokhi was still red. Reema notices this..

"ohoohoho....whom iam my even asking?...sorry ha...i just thought for a second that you were that same old Anokhi,whom sir used to kick out of the classroom every now and then.But now you are something ELSE na!!well...why are you blushing so much?"

Anokhi never expected such a straight taunt.

"Reema i will kill you today."

Anokhi then suddenly hears a fellow student talking to her mother over the phone.She thought of her mother.

Reema said..."Anokhi you are again lost?"
" No..no Reema ...it's just that I was thinking about my mother...it's been 6 months since I met her."
"Anokhi it's ok...talk to her na..."

"No Reema papaji would be home today...I don't want to create any problem for her".

"Ok then talk to your Astha mam...or just call her here.Your mom can't come here but your Astha mam can ,right"...Reema consoled her.

Anokhi's face lit up suddenly,"Yes yes ...you know what ,she is actually here...she messaged me that she has come here yesterday to meet shaan sir ....she might not have left yet!".

"See!! Reema was happy..."now before you leave just come with me to the canteen please...I'm so hungry".

She was about to go with Reema when another realisation hits Anokhi...how will I face Astha mam ...I can't...Iam married to her son and didn't even care to inform her.

"Anokhi chale?"(let's go )...Reema asked.

Anokhi came out of her trance."No, you go...iam having a mild headache...i am going back to the hostel".

"Are you okay...should i come with you...you turned all pale...all okay"...Reema was concerned.

"No no..you go and have something...i will go and take rest"...she said.

"okay then ..take care ...bye".Reema left.

Anokhi ran to the hostel room and closed the door behind her...."What will i do now...should i talk to ps."

"Astha mam!! I never hid anything from her ,it's been 2 days...i am hiding that i got married to her son...if at all she comes to know about it from someone else,she will feel so bad about it.No no I can't do this to her i should tell her...you should tell her Anokhi"

A sudden knock in the door brought her out of her thoughts.She half heartedly opened the door.."ps!!...What are you doing here??"

"Relax Anokhi ..iam not here to create any scene...Reema said that you were not feeling well...i just wanted to check on you".

"Iam fine ps...i am okay now"...she took out her bag.

"Are you going somewhere?..Shaurya asked.

"Yes...i was planning to go to Shaan sir's flat now...Astha mam came to meet him yesterday.. she will be there only.I felt i should meet her?."

"Why ??what happened all of a sudden?"

"Nothing...i just want to meet her".

Shaurya felt something wrong.."okay ...i will take you".

"no..no..i will go on my own"

"Anokhi stop arguing, because you yourself know that it's of no use"....he said.

Anokhi knew he was right...there is no point in arguing with him.

They left from the college and Anokhi didn't utter a word until they reached Shaan's flat. They got inside .She called Astha but she was nowhere to be found.