Fest

Shaurya wrapped his hand around Anokhi's waist.She was taken aback but soon identified the scent of his perfume.

"Ps ...what are you doing ? Leave me...iam so busy and I will be dead if someone sees us together."

She turned around placing her hands on his chest.

"Don't you have something else to say?...stop acting as a coward."

"You can say that...but it's not so easy for me.Now leave me and let me do my job."

She lightly pushed him.

"Acha ..listen..pass me that chart."

Shaurya passed it to her.He sat beside her.Anokhi slid a bit away from him on the bunch.

"What is wrong with you?"...asked Shaurya .

"You ask that yourself. Just have a look around.Thank god all are busy in their own work or else we would have been caught long ago."

Shaurya sighed.He played with a pen for sometime . But soon he again moved towards her and started tracing his fingers on her left arm .Anokhi felt chills running down her spine.

"Ps...stop"...she managed to speak.

"Okay fine" ...he turned away pretending to be angry.

Anokhi acted as if she don't care.After a second she moved towards him a quickly gave a peck on his right cheek.

"Listen ...now pass me that basket."...she said as if nothing happened.

Shaurya still had his hand placed on his cheek processing her action.

"Pass ...na!"..she said a little bit louder trying hard to hold back her smile.

He passed her the basket and shook his head in disbelief.

She stood up and started decorating the walls.

"Pass me that paper hanging."...she ordered.

Shaurya ran around her here and there passing this and that.Finally he spoke .

"Have you mistaken me as some helper that you have hired.For your kind information iam your husband ."

"Ohh ..is it ?"..she hung a paper hanging around his neck.

"Forget that iam your husband...but iam also the director of SIAC.I have some reputation wifey."

"Ohhhh..."

"What 'ohhh'?..Are you even
listening?"....he asked removing the thing that she hung on his neck."

"Ps....we are all working...see! She showed him around. We are trying very hard to make our fest the best of all."

"Haa ...so?"

"So...stop making faces and help me if you can."

"Ohh hello madam...I have been helping you since an hour and you are acting as if I don't even exist."

Anokhi came forward taking measured steps against him.She looked around and leaned down to his ears."Patidev....when you are around I have my full concentration only on you and see I am sitting with this chart since an hour."....she whispered.

Shaurya dragged her to a corner.A naughty smile playing on his lips.

"Wifey...you know na you shouldn't do two things at a time.If you are doing something then fully concentrate on that ."...he said pointing his finger towards himself.

Anokhi turned red.

Shaurya raised her face by the tip of his finger and slowly removed a hair strand that was falling on her face.