e p i l o g u e

Two years has been productive for both of them. they kept a strong communication to keep them updated from the on goings of one another. though not bounded to each other, they found partners through the course of two years. Taissa met Hadley at a concert she went to with her friends. they were the perfect pair, she said so herself. both edgy and quite the rebels when it came to rules. the age difference between the two was not a trouble to them, however, taissa's parents were a bit disappointed at her choice, but nevertheless supported her when they got to know Hadley better.

on the other hand, Evan met a, yet another, pretty brunette at a coachella party he was dragged into by his college friends. to evan, she was great; witty and sarcastic, though hot tempered at some times. they didn't get on very well as taissa and Hadley did, but it was alright considering that she, emma, reminds him of taissa.

half way through the month of june, both taissa and evan received a phone call from their producers. they were asked kindly to return for the third season of the show which focuses on witches. taissa was reluctant at first. she didn't know how seeing evan after years of being away from him would do to her physically and emotionally. she eventually agreed to it and read the contract this time around rather than just skimming through it and lazily implanting her signature.

once the characters were casted and the scripts were given out, something bothered taissa.

according to the script, she and evan were supposed to do some type of sexual scene for this season. she was shocked at the blunt command on the script. later on that day, she admitted to both Mr. Andrews and Mr. Murphy that she was not quite comfortable having such a sensual act to play so they offered a spot for Evan's girlfriend, in which she gratefully accepted.

throughout filming, taissa noticed that evan kept stealing glances at her when he thought no one was watching. the intimate scenes they filmed ended up to be a little more at ease knowing that there were three of them acting instead of two.

everything fell on a pattern after that. both couples would go out on double coffee dates every other day after filming.

evan felt more and more attracted to emma as he spends most of his time with her. he then started to realize that he might actually love her, but not as much of a burning sensation as his admiration for taissa. though, that candle burned out years ago but the remains were still there.

on the day, or rather night, of the red carpet event, the glances from evan didn't go unnoticed. even when he's right beside his girlfriend, he could not help the pull taissa was having on him. she was just simply too ethereal to be walking on earth. her laughter was the same, melodic symphony for him as it was years ago.

he noticed that she was accompanied by Hadley; broad-shouldered, pale looking fella that threw black on black clothing on himself. his hair reached his shoulders, which gave him a biker look. almost like Ben Barnes in Dorian Gray, though an edgy version of him.

they chatted about various things and were interviewed about the most scandalous topics one could ever think of. the night went great for all four of them.

a month later, after the successful launch of the third season, the feelings evan had for taissa dissipated and remained platonic.

he eventually proposed to his girlfriend at a press conference, shocking everyone in the room at that moment, including the girl he once loved. she was happy for him, he could tell. but there was a hint of sadness in her smile, though he shrugged it off and simply decided that his mind was probably playing tricks on him once again.

watching evan propose was hard for her, of course. taissa spent a great amount of effort not to break down at the same moment evan bent on one knee and offered a box with a jeweled ring inside of it. she was happy that he finally found happiness in someone else, but she could not help the nagging feeling inside of her indicating that that could have been her, but it disappeared when Hadley placed a gentle hand on her thigh and a reassuring smile on his lips.

months later, both taissa and evan stated, honestly this time, that their feelings for each other were just brother-sister, platonic kind of love.

taissa was excited for the wedding of her best friend, but she didn't see her's coming the year after.

she did not return for the fourth season due to the fact that she was getting married and spending their honeymoon in the city of love, Paris. it was a great experience for taissa and hadley. they both got to explore the city and ride boats in venice. it was romantic indeed.

it was in another two years when taissa and evan finally met up again. they hugged each other tightly, expressing their longing for one another. both talked about how their careers were going so far and their happily marriage lives.

since then, taissa realized that she had the best of both worlds. she gained a friend that shares the same views and opinions as her, though they still have a debate over which ice cream flavor was better, and a husband that was probably the most caring man she had ever encountered besides her father. according to her, during her monthly visits, he would provide her with foods and delicacies she tend to crave and sometime playfully blame it on him for the weight she gained. though he would play along and act as if he were a puppy that has just been kicked really hard.

since then, taissa continued her life as a lawfully wedded wife and a sympathetic friend. all was well.

|||

A/N: i honestly don't know how to end this properly so...here is a sloppy one. I'll probably revise it in a couple of days, weeks, or months. haha.

I wanna say thank you to those who kept up with the story and held on even through the slow updates i made.

thank you !!! xoxo

03/15/2015

- lani