o n e - t h o u g h t s

| taissa's pov |

i've been watching my sister act for years and i wondered and dreamed about how it would feel like to somewhat act someday. the thought of acting led to searching auditions and i stumbled over a blind audition. "American Horror Story Auditions. Santa Monica, CA. 10am - 5pm"

my sister walked in my room without me noticing it, "you should go and try it."

i tore my eyes off the screen, turned around and let out a sigh, "i don't know, v."

she approached me and said encouraging words, "maybe this is your chance."

i looked at the screen again and back to my sister, "should i really?" i asked for reassurance.

she smiled and nodded.

i smiled, but then i remembered the auditions will take place in Santa Monica and it takes like 3 hours to get from here to there and i still don't own a car.

i sighed and murmured, "i don't have a ride."

"don't worry, tai, i'll take care of that." i looked up to her and saw her smiling, "now go and pack your stuff. you have to leave early tomorrow."

i jumped from excitement and hugged my sister.

"thank you, thank you, thank you."

she let out a soft chuckle and left my room.

after vera left my room i packed all the things i needed and jumped on my bed. i covered myself with my warm blanket and checked the time, "4:19pm". i rolled over and mumbled to myself, "i guess i can take a quick nap before dinner." i put my earphones on and put my iPod on shuffle. i closed my eyes and tried to sing along. after a few minutes, i found myself drifting to sleep.

|||

it was getting hot under my covers so i tried to roll myself out of it's warmth. my body made a sound as it made contact with the cold wooden floor. i cursed under my breath and helped myself up. as i sat down on my bed, i heard light footsteps and a soft knock on the door.

"taissa, are you alright?" i heard worry behind my sister's words.

"i-i'm alright. just fell off the bed" i stuttered.

i heard a chuckle behind my door which made my lips curve into a smile.

"ok, t. dinner's ready so be there before the lasagna is gone." i could already see a smirk forming on my sister's lips.

i put my hair in a careless and messy bun and rushed down to the kitchen.

"didn't take you long, eh?" vera said as she hip bumped me. i huffed and let a chuckle leave my lips. i love this playful side of her.

|||

i sat down opposite of vera and started to devour the piece of heaven in front of me.

"well someone's hungry..." vera trailed off and a soft giggle left my somewhat full mouth.

"yeah...i was kind of starving."

she just smiled and continued eating.

|||

when the last slice of lasagna was gone, i stood up and started to clean up the dinner table.

"oh no no taissa. you go up to your room and rest." i playfully frowned. "tomorrow's a big day for you."

"but i ate most of it, the least i could do is cl-"

i was cut off by my sister's glare. i sighed in defeat and said, "okay, v. you win." she grinned and motioned me to leave.

|||

i double checked my suitcase to make sure i have my everyday essentials.

i went in the bathroom and took a long, relaxing bath.

i dragged my exhausted body after the bath and put on an oversized tshirt and pyjama shorts. i never really wear bras when i go to sleep because how can you? i always feel like its suffocating my boobs for hours and it makes me feel uncomfortable.

i threw myself on my soft bed and didnt bother to put music on because i felt myself being engulfed by darkness.

|||

A/N: ok guys this is my first story so im sorry in advance if it sucks lol

10/30/2014

- lani