s e v e n - o o p s

| taissa's pov |

the next morning

i woke up with a massive headache. ugh. great. just great.

i rolled out of bed, almost falling off, but i managed to control my body this time.

i put on my oversized burgundy sweater, leggings, and moccasins. i was still half asleep when i left my hotel room.

as i was walking my way to the elevator, i tried to look for my journal in my bag. oh shit. i forgot it was under my pillow. i groaned.

i heavily dragged myself with every step i took and thought that lifting my head up takes too much energy, so i just stared at my foot the whole time. i paused for a moment to look at the room number to my right.

room 321

i blinked a couple of times and wondered, "was my room number 312 or 321?" i stood there for a couple more minutes and just shrugged. whatever.

i turned the knob, it's unlocked. fuck i forgot to lock it.

i stepped in and didn't bother to lift my head up.

"taissa?"

wait. i know that voice. i snapped my head up and saw kyle. i waved at him as i felt my cheeks heating up.

"what are you doing here?" he asked.

i'm confused. this is my hotel room. why is he here?

i was about to ask him what he was doing here, but then another figure, with a towel wrapped around his torso, jumped in the scene.

"what is going on here?" he still hasn't seen me and i still haven't figured out who it was because his dirty blonde hair was in the way of his face. he pushed his hair back and...holy shit.

"wait..what? but..if you're kyle" my breathing became shallow and i kept looking back and forth between the two of them, "..then who's th-" i blacked out. wow. great way to cope with the problem, taissa.

|||

| evan's pov |

"holy shit kyle. what are we supposed to do now?" i started to pull my hair in frustration and paced back and forth.

"evan." i ignored him. i started biting my nail. "evan!" he shouted, which my caught my attention.

"go get me water and a blanket." i rolled my eyes.

"why do i have to do stuffs that requires walking? ugh."

"just go get the water and the blanket you lazy shithead."

i walked to the "kitchen" and filled up a glass with water. i was about to walk over to where taissa and kyle was, but i stopped myself.

i saw kyle leaving kisses on taissa's forehead and taissa moved her face inches closer to kyle's.

i felt my grip on the glass tighten.

"evan, what did you do?" kyle rushed over to me.

"what?" i'm confused what the hell is going on.

"you broke the fucking glass." i looked over to my bleeding hand. how tf did i not feel that.

kyle cleaned my wounds and tried to put alcohol. i winced in pain and i was so close to crying, but i stopped the tears from streaming.

"what just happened here? why is there glass everywhere?" we turned around and saw taissa.

"wait. so i was not dreaming. there's literally two of you?" her breathing was starting to become uneven.

"breath in, breathe out taissa." kyle instructed while inhaling and exhaling, and i just..sat there. i didn't know what to do.

taissa calmed down and closed her eyes.

"how is there two of you?" i chuckled.

"well, you've met kyle, obviously and i guess i have yet introduced myself." i put my hand on my chest.

"i'm evan, kyle's cousin. we've met each other..uh..let's see," i tried to recall the date.

i heard kyle sigh.

"yesterday." kyle continued for me and it made taissa giggle.

"ok. so kyle," she pointed me, "and evan?" she pointed kyle.

"it's actually the other way around." kyle smiled at her and i could see her blushing.

"are you sure you guys aren't twins?" we shook our heads, "ok. so how will i know who's who?"

me and kyle looked at each other.

"well, my eyes have a hint of green in it, while evan's is just, " he paused, "plain dark brown." i nudged his shoulder and it made taissa smile. i felt butterflies in my stomach. i made her smile.

|||

A/N: i'm sorry for this short chapter guys. but hey, short is better than nothing. am i right or am i right.

hahahaha fuck it's monday again tomorrow hahahaha. there's no school on tuesday...so expect some updates ;)

11/02/2014

- lani