f o u r - a u d i t i o n s

| taissa's pov |

i was slightly shook from where i was sitting. i saw a middle aged man trying to say something, but i couldn't hear it. then i realized i still have my earphones on.

i pulled them out and kindly asked him to repeat what he just said.

"we're at santa monica now miss. the train leaves in 30 minutes."

"oh shit." i murmured, "what time is it?"

"10:32am."

i got up so quick and gathered all my stuff together.

"thank you." i yelled before i rushed out of the train.

i called a cab to drive me to a hotel near the audition place.

luckily, the hotel wasn't that far from the train station. i paid the cab driver and booked a room for two nights.

"here's your keys. room 312, 3rd floor. have a great day!" she smiled and i subconciously smiled back.

when i got to the hotel room, i threw my suitcase on the floor and tried to fix myself. i washed my face and brushed my hair. i applied a tiny bit amount of make up and pink lip balm to prevent my lips from getting chapped.

|||

i walked to the theatre where the auditions will take place.

i looked up and read the sign, "American Horror Story Auditions. 10am-5pm." i checked my watch. 11:10am.

i walked in and saw people in groups.

"hey, uh, i'm here to audition for a spot. where am i supposed to go?" i gave the front desk lady an awkward crooked smile.

"all girls age 15 through 18 goes to the right and anyone above that age goes to the room far right." she pointed to a dim-lighted room.

"thank you." i smiled.

i was looking for my headphones, but then i bumped into someone.

"oh, i'm sorry. i wasn't looki-" i was cut off by his beautiful features. his dirty blonde hair falls perfectly above his dark and mysterious eyes. his dimples revealed itself and i didn't even notice i was staring at him.

"something wrong?" he asked.

"n-nothing," i stuttered, "i'm sorry again."

"it's all good. by the way, i'm kyle." he reached out his hand.

"taissa" i shook his hand and smiled.

"see you later tai." he said and i froze there.

did he just call me tai. ok. kyle you just one upped jeff. i laughed at myself. pssh. its not like i'm gonna be that emotionally attached to boys. i shook my head and walked to the place where i was told to go.

i sat down next to a girl with a beautiful tanned skin and blonde hair. wow. this is what i call goals.

"hey. is this seat taken?" i asked softly.

"no." she looked up. she had kind blue eyes that contrasts her skin. "you can sit here." she smiled.

as i sat down she opened her plump lips, "i'm tessa, and you?" she's polite too. what the fuck. she wins at life.

"taissa." i chuckled.

"our names sound similar." she chuckled.

"i was thinking about that too." i replied.

we both talked about our lives. she's 18, from Malibu, and drove her way here. apparently we're auditioning for a girl named "violet".

we heard her name being called out and then she was guided to a room. i felt lonely. i need someone's company. i was about to drift off to sleep, but i felt the chair beside me being occupied. i thought it was tessa, but no, it was the guy i met earlier.