n i n e - d o u b t s

| evan's pov |

am i more than you bargained for yet?

i've been dying to tell you anything

you want to hear

cause that's just who i am this week

i headbanged to fall out boy as i pretended to have an electric guitar in my hands. these lyrics literally just scream out my thoughts.

is this more than you bargained for yet?

oh don't mind me i'm watching you two

from the closet wishing to be the friction

in your jeans

isn't it messed up how i'm just dying to

be him?

i danced around the room, only in my shirt and boxers. when the song was coming to an end, i heard a knock on the door. i paused it and put on some shorts.

kyle.

oh how i wish i could roll my eyes to the back of my skull.

i put up a fake smile and greeted him. "how's your day?" i immedietly regretted it.

"one of the best." he flopped down on his bed and i followed him. "i never thought i would be this attatched to a girl, ev." he sighed.

"yeah. i never recall you taking a girl out so early in the morning because they'd be too scared to be seen without make up on." he chuckled.

"taissa..she's just. she's everything i could have wished for. you know..sometimes i think i don't deserve to be in the same room as her." my inner self scoffed, because you really don't. i almost lost my shit, but i got a hold of myself.

"i'm still scared to ask her out though." is he serious?

"why are you scared?" he shrugged, "it's not like she's gonna bite your ass." we laughed.

"you're right. maybe i shouldn't think about this too much." he sighed. "i really need to stop doubting myself." i nodded.

what the hell? i just gave him a motivation to ask taissa out.

i mentally slapped myself for stupidity.

"great, evan. now he's gonna ask her out and you're gonna cry like the fucking wimp you are." i thought to myself.

maybe..i could ask her out first. but it would be shit. i never ask girls out first, they ask me so i wouldn't really know how to set up a perfect date.

i laid on my bed and massaged my temples. i've been thinking long and hard, but there's still nothing.

maybe i should just say it to her straight. yeah.

i walked in the bathroom and started practicing what i'm gonna say.

"hey, uh, tai. there's something i should tell you. something i've held inside of me ever since i met you. i like you. wait. no no. i love you..i know you wouldn't believe it, but i'm saying the trut-" i was interrupted by a knock.

"you practicing to ask a girl out? well that's a first." he chuckled.

"yeah. she's kind of special to me." i felt my lips turning into a smile.

"yeah. i could tell you're really fond of her. here let me give you an advice since you gave me some earlier, don't ever start the conversation with a compliment because girls will act all shy and awkward and you wouldn't have a chance to tell her what you really feel. understand?" i nodded then realized he couldn't really see it.

"ok. thanks bruh."

"anytime." he replied and walked away.

|||

i went to sleep early last night to prepare things so everything will fall perfectly as to what was planned.

flowers, check. banner, check. fresh breath...i puffed out air and smelled it. check.

"ooo. gonna ask her out today, aren't you?" he said as he sat up on his bed.

"yeah."

|||

A/N: cliffhanger!! mwahaha >:D

sorry for the short chapter, i really need to go to sleep bc school tomorrow ugh im gonna kms.

also, if you were wondering, i put my playlist on shuffle then FOB came on first so i was like "yeah..uh huh..this is a good idea." hahaha. that is all. goodnight.

11/04/2014

- lani