s i x - n i g h t o u t

| taissa's pov |

as i was walking my way back to the hotel, i've decided to call tessa. she answered on the first ring.

"i thought you forgot about me." she said. i chuckled.

"i'm sorry, tess. i just had a little...incident, that's why."

"ok, ok, i forgive you." she paused. "oh yeah i almost forgot, there's this party for all the people who got through the first round of auditions tonight at West Villa Hotel. you going?"

a party? tf.

"i'm not sure, tess. i don't have a ride and i don't know where that hotel is. plus, i have to meet up with kyle tomorrow."

"oh, ok. i understand." she sighed.

now i feel guilty. it's like i'm picking kyle over my best friend. it's making me feel uneasy. it was quiet on the other line.

"ugh. alright, fine. i'll go."

"awesome! i'll pick you up around 8. text me your addres-" "tessa." i heard someone shout in her line.

"ok, tais. i gotta go." she hung up. i didn't even get a chance to say goodbye. oh well.

|||

it was around 6:30 when i've decided to take a shower. i still smell like kyle's perfume, but i'm not complaining.

i wrapped my towel around my body and blow dried my hair. i walked to my temporary closet and picked out a black fitted dress and a flowy black and gold dress. i had two dresses in mind, but the little black dress was just calling out my name.

i curled my hair and tried to make a smokey eyeshadow effect. oh shit. i don't have heels. i grabbed my phone and texted tess.

"tess!! i don't have heels. help!" to be honest, it's not like i would die if i don't have heels. i just wanna make sure i would fit in the crowd when i get there.

"girl, black or red?"

i chose black without hesitation.

|||

| kyle's pov |

i opened up my email and something popped up.

congratulations! you've made it through the second round. we are throwing a party tonight. if you're interested, you can come by at West Villa Hotel. the party starts at 8:30. see you there!

"kyle, you going to the party?" i heard evan yell from the bathroom.

"yeah. are you?"

he walked out of the bathroom, fresh and newly shaved, and nodded.

we didn't know if it was a formal or a casual party so we just wore our usual tees and jeans combination, along with our beaten converse.

|||

8:30pm

as we entered the doors, evan went straight to the bar and my eyes immedietly landed on taissa. god she's so hot. the way her caramel brown eyes sparkle under the lights, the way her dress hugs her curves right, the way her hair falls perfectly on her broad shoulders, makes my stomach transform into a butterfly field. it felt alien to me. i never felt like this about anyone, not even from the girls i used to date. there's something about her that attracts a part of my soul that no one has ever touched or seen.

she felt someone's eyes on her and turned into the other direction. it seems like she's looking for someone. sigh.

i walked to a table where they were serving the punch. i was never a fan of alcohol. i find it stupid how people let alcohol "control" them. i mean, yeah, you're half conscious and half high, but that's your body. you should be able to overpower anything that comes inside of it.