Chapter 22 - Worst Fear (Lime)

Author's Note: This chapter contains details of sexual content. I'll post a warning before it starts and when it ends so you can skip if it's not your thing. Enjoy!

Ps. I'm going to HELL for having to type "sexy levi fanart" in my browser and then proceeding to download this picture lmfao.

-----

Survey Corps HQ (Inside Wall Rose)

Your POV

A sharp pain shoots through my right hand and up my forearm. I've been filling out action reports for the past three hours straight and my hand is killing me. And I thought filling out paperwork after training was bad. Everything we have to cover after an expedition seems never ending. Luckily, my group wasn't in charge of assessing the wall, all I did was explain what happened during my encounter, meaning less paperwork for me. 

As expected, they found nothing new. We have no way of plugging the holes, our technology is not advanced enough. I almost debated storming the Capital and demand the King to explain how the walls were built so we can fix them. That idea was short lived considering the consequences I would face.

I sigh as I add another paper to the stack of finished documents. Hopefully Levi comes around soon so I can have him deliver them to Erwin, I'm too lazy to get up right now. 

Maybe I'll rest my head for a minute. Yeah, that's a good idea.

I lean back in my plush chair and close my eyes, propping my head on my hand. Of course with my luck, I never actually fall asleep, just drifted in and out of consciousness. It's almost like I was stuck in limbo, not fully asleep but also not fully awake.

Sighing deeply, I grab another paper and get back to work. The aching feeling in my hand slowly creeps back up and my shoulders feel extremely tight from sitting hunched over. I light knock on my door grabs my attention and a voice calls out, "It's Levi."

I tell him to enter and resume my work, writing line after line about each team member. Another jolt of pain shoots through my hand and I grimace, dropping the quill. I go to pick it up but Levi's hand stops me. "(Y/N)" he says quietly, "You need to give yourself a break, you've been cooped up in your office for hours." 

Instead of letting go, he starts rubbing circles into my palm with his thumbs. The stiffness starts to disperse the more he rubs along my tendons and muscles. I lean back into my chair and savor the moment, his touch is both delicate and rough. After my hand, he moves onto my forearm, squeezing and rubbing each of the muscles that control my arm movement. He works his way up my bicep and lands at my shoulders, standing behind me.

I groan as he kneads my trapezius muscles, practically forcing the tension out of my body. His voice remains quiet, contrasting his strong hands, "You're always so tense."

"Hmm, I guess it's just the stress of the job." I let out a small, higher pitched moan when he finds a tight knot and focuses his efforts on unravelling the muscle tissue. I bite my lip as I realize how close we are, "You know y-you don't have to d-do this... I'm sure you have other things to do," I say nervously.

He leans over and I can feel his hot breath against my ear, "You're always helping others, how about you let someone take care of you for once, hm?" A shiver of excitement runs up my spine at his words and again when he places a light kiss behind my ear.

(Lime Start)

His hands travel over my shoulders and to my chest, massaging the pectoral tissue right above my breasts. My mind starts to cloud with all kinds of thoughts, I've never really had someone treat me like this before. The rationalized part of my brain is telling me this is wrong, that I'm abusing my power as a Captain. But another part of me is saying to give in, to enjoy something for once.