Information Excerpt 2 - File X-456-MP

Trigger Warning: Contains mentions of murder, torture, sexual assault, and pedophilia.

-----

Official Document of the Military Police

Classification: X

Report to: [REDACTED]

File Number: 456

Case Start Date: August, 25th, 839 - Ongoing

---------------

Suspect: (Y/N) (L/N)

Alias: Angel of Death

Description: Roughly 5' with (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and age undetermined. Usually seen wearing a black cloak or trench coat with a hood and a black face mask. Always carries at least one pistol and multiple knives on her person. Has two tattoos on the left forearm and a branded scar on the wrist.

Exceptionally skilled in combat and ODM gear usage. Has experience with an assortment of weapons including but not limited to knives, swords, pistols, rifles, shotguns, explosives, smoke grenades, hunting bows, poisons, and potentially more.

Profile: (Y/N) is methodical and rarely leaves behind evidence at crime scenes. The only known evidence includes a dark crimson rose with the tips of the petals dyed black or dipped in paint. The suspect is known to show no mercy when hunting her victims, and is incapable of remorse. (Y/N) usually targets criminals, especially sex traffickers and serial killers. Some victims have been found to be extensively tortured before being killed.

Background: Little is known about (Y/N), however due to her ties to the (L/N) clan, she poses an immediate threat to the monarchy and humanity. The (L/N) family used to work with the crown, however, their head-of-house Elias (L/N) betrayed the King by threatening to [REDACTED] and then proceed to expose [REDACTED].

Ms. (Y/N) (L/N) took part in a multitude of criminal activities. She commonly stole from her victims. There are reports of an individual matching her description assaulting and robbing wealthy families, but leaving them unharmed. 

It is rumored she participated in illegal fighting rings for money. She was a well-known fighter and mysteriously dropped out once her fame started to rise. She only used her first name at the time but an officer later made the connection after the first few murders based on description.

Eventually, she moved on to more extreme felonies, such as manslaughter. The reason why she suddenly started killing remains unknown.

Her victims first appeared in the summer of 839 at Utgard castle, however, the exact origin and date of when her killing spree began remains unknown.

Progress Notes:

Due to her elusiveness, it is difficult to track (Y/N)'s movements and what incidents she's involved in. A majority of the time, she worked alone. However some reports indicate she had a partner from time to time. A male suspect estimated to be in his late 20's, has wavy dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, and is roughly 6' with a muscular build.

Below are descriptions of confirmed cases (Y/N) took part in.

-Utgard Castle Massacre (Aug. 25th, 839): A group of bandits were found shot and killed. 8 confirmed kills. Motive unknown.

-Stefan Klaus's Assassination (Sept. 12th, 839): Stefan Klaus was a high-tier drug lord known to cut his product with low-grade materials in order to increase profit. Users of his drugs quickly overdosed and over 10 people died within a few days. His body was found dumped in the river with a note attached saying "This is a warning."