ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕠 + ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 - 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕥 𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕖

I was dared to do this, saying I had no balls.
I don't have balls, but I've got some guts, so :D
I suck at writing this type of stuff, but I thought of this during a car ride from a waterpark.
They/them pronouns for the reader
Y/L/N means your last name
ENJOY :DD

/Third Person POV\

Nico ran into the building, not even worrying about the prying eyes of others.

He wanted, no, needed, to see his best friend.

"How may I help you today?" The lady at the front desk asked, used to people rushing in.

"Which room holds Mx. Y/N Y/L/N? I need to see them." Nico said, obviously panicking.

"Room 111." She responded, pointing to the elevator.

"Thank you." He says, already rushing towards the elevator.

~When he arrives at the room~

"Y/N!" Nico exclaims.

"H-hey... Nico.." The person (help I dunno how to describe nb/gn people) says, looking at their friend.

"You're not dying on me, not today, not ever, please! I can't live without you, I already lost Bianca, I can't lose you! You're.. you're my best friend, Y/N, please don't die on me.." He says, his voice getting lower and softer as every word continues.

"Nico... you will... never lose me, just as you will never lose Bianca..." The words turn to mutters as your voice gives out.

"Please..." Nico's eyes start filling with tears and they fall, making small lines on his pale face.

"I will never leave you... I will see you in Elysium." They softly smile, and Nico grabs their hand and holds it tight.

The monitor beeps for one last time before Y/N's eyes closed, and the monitor goes 𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕥.

Nico's tears come fast, not being able to hold it back anymore.

He cries, holding their hand and bringing it to his face, putting his forehead against it.

"I *hiccup* will never... forget you." The boy murmurs, wiping his tears, before getting up and exiting the room.

The doctors that were in the hallway each give a nod towards him, understanding what was happening.

He exited the building, glaring at the sun, tears still falling from his face.

He had just lost his best friend, the one person who understood him.

The one who he loved.

He was going to have a talk with his father.

I KNOW NICO IS GAY, BUT FOR THIS, WE ARE MAKING HIM BISEXUAL.

IT'S FOR THE STORY

HOPE YOU ENJOYED :DDD

ALSO, I ASKED PEOPLE IN MY CONVERSATIONS IF I SHOULD DO ANGST AND IF IT WAS GOING TO BE DRASTIC OR NOT :DD

Have this picture of something on my aunts wall.
I sleep right across from that thing, so when I look forward, all I see is that. :c

~Word count : 425 words~