Its ok! - Patton x Reader /p

Hsivnhebd father figure oneshot
Got like two hours to write this so sorry if its shitty <3
Pronouns: they/them
Sexuality: you choose! (Y/s) your sexuality
Rundown: coming out to father figure :) (might do this with a bunch of egos and sides)
uh swearing maybe, mainly just fluff

/Your POV\
Ok! Today's the day. I have to do this, otherwise I'm going to procrastinate it even more. I was slowly getting more and more anxious about this, even though the logical side of my brain knew that he would support me.

"Well, hello there, fair (y/n)! What brings you here on this fabulous day?" Roman bounded into the room, looking as if he had a good night's sleep.

"I have to tell Patton something." I start, and Roman looks at me confused before understanding what I mean.

"Hey, hey, hey. You're going to be fine! He is still going to love you nonetheless what you identify as." Roman says to me, confidence leaking from his words.

I give him a weak smile, before asking him if he could take me to Patton. He leads me to the Mind Palace and shows me a light blue door with Patton's symbol on it, a heart with glasses. He's been wanting to decorate the door to make it more personal to him for a little while now, but being a part of Thomas and making sure he's feeling alright, he hasn't had time to work on it.

Roman gives me a look, as if he was trying to say "Don't back out now, just do it." He pats my shoulder and leaves me standing at the door. I turn and sigh, before lightly knocking.

"Come in!" His cheery voice echoes from inside the room. How is he so cheery this early? And all the time? I shake my head, and slowly open the door.

"(Y/n)! When did you get here, kiddo?" He pulls me into a bone-crushing hug, then notices my tense form.

"Are you ok? Did something happen?" He exclaimed, pulling away from the hug.

"Everything's fine! I just have to tell you something..." I trail off at the end.

"You can tell me anything, kiddo! I won't be upset. Unless you've been keeping puppies from me." He jokes at the end to lighten the mood, before turning serious again.

"Ok, uh, God I'm panicking. I don't exactly know how to tell you this, but I'm... I'm (y/s)." My eyes shut, waiting for something to happen. The next thing I know, I'm pulled into another hug.

"Kiddo, that's amazing! I'm glad that you were able to find something that fits you, and I'm glad you're comfortable enough to share that with me. Now, let's go get some ice cream and hot chocolate to celebrate!" He smiles at me, and I laugh.

"Thanks Pat. Also, you just want to use this as an excuse to drink hot chocolate!" I jokingly glare at him.

"I'll bust out my special hot chocolate packs just for this!" He bounces down the hall, and I run right after him.

SORRY THIS IS SHORT AND SHITTY MY HANDS HURT FROM TYPING AND IDK WHAT ELSE TO ADD TO THIS BYEEE HAPPY PRIDE