Percabeth - 7 Minutes In Heaven

RANBOO'S VIDEO FROM TODAY IS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS

This is kinda like a prequel to I Love You!
(Which you don't have to read first to understand)
NOTHING NASTY OR SPICY REALLY IN THIS ONESHOT CUZ I CANT WRITE THAT (That's what I get for being single)
So enjoy this oneshot
READER WILL BE INCLUDED IN SLEEPOVER WITH THEY/THEM PRONOUNS

/Third Person POV\

Percy was immediately hugged when the door opened to Jason's apartment, who was hosting the sleepover (because Leo was forcing him). Percy hugged back quickly, doing their normal handshake when getting out of the hug.

Percy noticed Leo's small frame bounding to them, and Percy braced for impact. The man might be small, but he is strong (due to being a child of Hephaestus).

"Oof-" Percy grunts when he feels Leo jump onto him.

~Time skip to later (their now playing Truth or Dare ;)~

"Percy~" Leo calls to him.

"One, never do that again. Two, wHaTtTtT?" Percy groans.

"Understood. Truth or Dare?" He asks, a smirk coming up.

"Oh, gods... Dare?" He responded, it sounding more like a question.

"Percy, I dare y-" He got cut short when Y/N grabbed his arm and whispered something to him.

"sp sp sp sps ppspsps." Was all Percy could hear. Leo's smirk got even bigger as they told him their plan.

"OK, Percy, I dare you to do 7 minutes in Heaven with Annabeth." He says, pointing to Annabeth.

Both people's cheeks flushed red when the sentence was finished.

They both got up, Y/N ushering them into a small closet, locking the door behind them.

/Quick Y/N POV\

"That'll finally get them to admit their feelings," I whisper to everyone else.

Everyone in the room knows that Percy and Annabeth share feelings for each other, except for them.

"They are so oblivious.." Piper says, shaking her head in disappointment.

/Back to Third Person POV\

"..." Silence was the only thing that could be heard in the closet for a good couple of minutes (5 minutes - look, I have no ideas for the rest of the time)

Annabeth stretches, and blushes when Percy cooed at her (yes, I did take this from a Technoblade x reader *completely forgot the name, pretty sure it's a loh one*, fite me)

"Sorry, I just think that it's cute how you did that. You're cute." He said, trying not to stumble on his words.

"Thank you.." If the lights were on, the blushes on both of their faces would be VERY prominent.

The silence lasted for another minute (6 minutes, 15 seconds) when Percy just blurted out:

"Look, I might as well say it now.. I like you... Like, a lot. It's fine if you don't like my back like that, I just hope that we can continue being friends after this. I don't want to get my hopes up-" Annabeth presses her lips against his, interrupting him.

"Of course I like you like that, Seaweed Brain." She said, smile obvious.

Percy presses his lips against hers again, when suddenly the door split right open, and there stood Y/N, Leo, just everyone.

Y/N and Leo were both smirking, and everyone was staring in shock.

"WE TOLD YOU!" Y/N and Leo shouted at the same time.

Later that night, Percy asked Annabeth to be his girlfriend, and Leo and Y/N were shouting and telling Percy he had finally grown some balls and maned up.

Done! This is a bit shorter than normal, seeing as I am single, therefore cannot write couples properly.

I hope you enjoyed it, and please, if you are in the MCYT community, read my announcement on my page (it's not important, just my thoughts on the new Minecraft snapshots.), and check out Ranboo's and Philza's new videos!

~Word count : 593 words~