Thanks - Iplier egos

FIRST PRIDE ONESHOT LETS GO I GOT MOTIVATION FOR THIS AT LIKE 12 LAST NIGHT WHEN I SHOULD HAVE BEEN SLEEPING BUT THAT'S FINE ANYWAYS LETS GO

Pronouns - they/them
Sexuality - you choose :> (y/s) for your sexuality
Rundown - shit goes down near a pride festival but you get saved :)

(y/f/n) - your friend's name

When I'm writing Wilford, I'm going to italicize the words he would kinda emphasize.

TW (ik starting strong) - homophobia, transphobia, guns and death, swearing, misgendering
God I feel like this is so cringe idk why just haven't written in a while

/Y/N's POV\
Holy shit! I'm finally going to a pride festival :D! Unfortunately, (y/f/n) couldn't make it because they had business out of town and couldn't fly back in time :(.

I decided to put on a (y/s) pride pin and paint a  rainbow flag on my hand, before putting a rainbow flag on as a cape.

I start to head out, making sure I have my keys, not wanting to accidentally lock myself out, again.

"Phone, keys, everything else I need, check!" I said aloud, before shutting my door and walking down the street.

I go to check my phone to make sure I have the right address, but I get interrupted by someone pushing me into a nearby alleyway.

"So you're one of those 'gays' that are going to that festival, huh?" All I can see in my field of vision is a guy leering down at me.

"What?" I look up at him, confused.

"You heard me, bitch. You're disgusting." He spits in my general direction, and misses, due to his incompetence.

He goes to raise his hand, but is interrupted by a large ringing noise to the right, at the entrance of the alley.

We both turn to see a man in a suit next to a brightly colored guy that looked a lot like the man in the suit, just with a larger mustache and dyed pink hair. Pinky holds something at his waist while the eyeliner man stands there, menacingly.

"Sir, if you could please let go of that lovely person, that would be much appreciated," Pinky spoke with a weird accent, almost like he was drunk. "Otherwise, things are going to get a bit messy." He pulls out what was on his waist, which is a silver revolver. I see the asshole tense up, before placing his hand on my should. Ew, contact with human scum. I shudder as he speaks with the men.

"Don't worry, I was just taking my girlfriend down a shortcut to the coffee shop." He lets out a fake chuckle, squeezing me harder. I freeze when he says girlfriend, and I look at the two, silently pleading with them. Eyeliner guy notices my extreme discomfort with this man, and takes a step forward.

"They're obviously uncomfortable with you touching them, so stop." If looks could kill, the asshole touching me would be on the ground where he belongs. Unfortunately, that's not the case. The men stare at each other for a while, while that one side of my head went Prolonged eye contact, prolonged eye contact!
Honestly, I don't even know what goes on in my head anymore.

Finally, Pinky sighs, Bored, and shoots the guy. I stand there in shock, staring at the freshly dead body. Eyeliner guy glares at Pinky as if to say "I can't believe you killed another person in front of an innocent civilian." Pinky smiles and turns to me.

"Now that that's settled, where were you actually going, beautiful and/or handsome person?" He takes notice of my pride apparel and smiles. He takes hold of my hand and starts dragging me in a random direction.

"The pride festival! We were going there ourselves before we saw your dilemma." I finally take notice of his pansexual eyeshadow and outfit, as well as his pride flag suspenders.

"What did you say your name was?" He turns to me, smiling, almost as if he didn't just kill a man.

"(Y-y/n)," I stutter out, still shaken. "Also, what the fuck? You do realize that you just killed a guy?" I turn to him in disbelief as he ignores my question and continues on.

"I'm Wilford, and the emo over there is Dark. Our other friends are close behind us, they just had to fix up on their outfits." He walks ahead as my head spins with the fact that there are more people that I might meet. Eyeliner man, or "Dark", as I now know him, falls into pace with me.

"Sorry about that. We didn't have many other options to choose from and Wilford hasn't done that in a bit." He frowns, lost in thought.

"Wha- ok, yeah sure." I ultimately decide to go along with this bullshit, because why not? And I feel like if I don't, I will end up like that man back there.

"Are you and him brothers? You look very alike." I point out, looking between the two. Dark winces, and sighs.

"It's... Complicated, to say the least." The noise of skateboard wheels rolling against the sidewalk becomes more apparent, as a man flies by, pride flags in hand. He shoves their foot on the ground, almost crashing into a nearby building, grinning at Wilford behind him. We approach the festival, the loud talking and shouting of people now surrounding us.

IM SORRY IF THIS IS LATER THAN EXPECTED, I DIDNT FINISH IT LAST NIGHT BUT HAPPY PRIDE FUCKERS FIRST ONESHOT DONE IM GOING TO WORK ON THE NEXT ONE TMRW ALSO SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT BYEEEEE <3