Percabeth - Doodles

I was testing out a prompt generator, and generated this :

And I thought it was perfect!This will have the reader in it (innit)Pronouns - they/themShip - PercabethLet the shipping, BEGIN(H/C) - Hair color

This will have the reader in it (innit)
Pronouns - they/them
Ship - Percabeth
Let the shipping, BEGIN
(H/C) - Hair color

Author POV (Third POV)

Y/N was at Percy and Annabeth's apartment watching a movie marathon with the new couple, when they turned to see them cuddling each other to sleep. The (H/C) haired-person smirked, knowing what they were about to do.

They grabbed a Sharpie that was left on the coffee table, and uncapped it.

~Time skip to 9:43 AM~

Annabeth grumbled when a bright light entered the living room through the windows, seeing that the curtains were opened from last night. She noticed that Y/N's stuff was already gone, and guessed they left after she and Percy fell asleep. Speaking of who, she turned to face her black-haired boyfriend, but stopped when she saw what was on his face.

She immediately started laughing at all the little doodles on his face.

Percy woke up with a start by the loud noise in front of him, and abruptly stopped, and started laughing along with Annabeth.

"Y-your f-f-face! P-percy, look in a freaking mirror!" Annabeth said in between her wheezes (she's a tea kettle ;)

"W-what about y-you?" Percy responded, in the same shape as she is.

They helped each other up and went to the bathroom to see what was on their faces.

They started laughing all over again when they saw their own faces.

After their fit, Annabeth pointed out a little note on their chins

"That's what you get for falling asleep on me. -Y/N"

They both looked at each other, knowing that it was their fault, and should have expected this would happen if they fell asleep.

I had a lot of fun with this one, and kinda wished I could find a good picture on Google, but unfortunately, could not :C

I probably would be using a lot of prompts until I get some requests (please request!), so expect that!

Hope you have had a good day/night/whatever time it is for you.

ILY ALL

~Word count : 377 words~