𝒥𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒳 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝒮𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒢𝓇𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝟤

Look, I know it's been a month, but my motivation just was like "Fuck you, I'm out." So now I'm writing this while listening to Bo Burnham. So here we go! Also since I got a new laptop, I have no photos saved, so that's a thing.

CW : Swears, axe and swords

~Previously~

"Whatever, Mx., I don't want to hurt you, but if you don't let go of my axe, you wouldn't want to see what happens." Crusty starts to get up.

Jason steps in front of Y/N, sword raised.

"Don't touch them."

~Now~

Y/N rolled their eyes.

"Excuse you, but I have an axe, and I can take care of myself, thank you very much." (Yes, Y/N is very sarcastic, as am I.) They then step out to the side, not even caring about the chivalrous act that Jason did.

"Wha-" Jason looks confused at Y/N.

"I may be new to this "demigod" shit, and not know how to handle an axe, but I've played baseball before. And I'm not a petty bitch who can't do shit for themselves." Y/N glares at Crusty, holding the axe in their hands.

Crusty smirks. "Oh really? Do you want to test that?"

"Do you want to test me?" Y/N responded.

"You really want to go against an experienced demigod? A monster?" Crusty looks at Y/N, almost in a cocky way.

Y/N doesn't answer, just glaring at him.

After a bit, Crusty lunges, and Y/N hits his body with the pole, sending him onto a bed.

"That's the best you can do? HA-" Crusty was about to continue the sentence, but Y/N said a specific word that stopped him.

"Ergo!"  Y/N smirks when they see the ropes bind his arms and legs to the bed, his head and legs hanging off.

Jason looks in shock, while Crusty struggles against the binds, them just wrapping harder around him.

"Now, you look like you don't fit the bed. We could use a bit of adjustment. Jason, would you like to have the honour of adjusting our participant?"

Jason slightly jolts up, coming back to real life, and nods.

"Now, now, Jason, you wouldn't hurt me, wouldn't you? I don't have my axe anymore, so I wouldn't be harmful! You could just let me be free! You would do that, right?" Crusty looks nervously at Jason, almost pleading him not to kill him.

"I'll get the legs, do you want the head?" Jason said, ignoring Crusty.

"Sure! I've wanted to shut him up since I got here." Y/N hefts (does that make sense?) the axe above Crusty's neck while Jason moves towards his knees.

"W-wait, we can talk about this, right?" He looks towards Y/N in panic.

"Bye-bye, bitch." Y/N looks at him coldly, before shutting their eyes and swinging down.

They hear another swing from in front of them, and slowly open one eye.

"W-what the-" They look in confusion as they see Crusty disappear into dust.

"This happens when monsters get killed. They turn into dust and disappear." Jason looks at Y/N.

"Is this something I have to get used to?"

"Yeah, probably."

"Welp- Oh, sorry, Im Y/N." They hold out their hand to shake, forgetting for a moment that they didn't introduce themselves.