coming out but ✨panik✨ : virgil + reader

So at first I was going to make it Virgil having a panic attack trying to come out to y/n but you know what fuck it lets make it the reader not knowing Virgil long enough to know if he's an ally or gay or shit so they panic when trying to come out to him. :)

Pronouns: they/them
Rundown: up there :)

/3rd person pov\
Y/n's head erupts in doubt as they knock on the door, and worsens as they see the door knob shift and leave their focus as the door opens, revealing a slightly sweaty Virgil (he had to fight his way to the door bc y/n texted him that they had something to say and everyone else was going to answer the door).

"I didn't know you worked out." Y/n jokes, taking in his sweaty figure, trying to diffuse their anxious feelings. He takes a quick look at Y/n's body language, and drags them into the house, getting upstairs as fast as possible to help their nervousness and so they don't see other people who look exactly like Virgil (just minus the eyeshadow) and get confused. He lightly shoves y/n into his room, before closing the door and turning to them.

"You're anxious to tell me something." He blurts out, getting anxious from his friend's anxiety.

"Yeah, that's why I texted you. It's important that I tell you this, but I understand if you don't want to be friends after this." They frown, and fidget with their hands.

"So I found that I feel more comfortable being non-binary and using they/them pronouns, and I would like you to respect that." Their voice shakes throughout talking, ending up with them staring at the ground. Virgil lets a small frown escape and he hugs them tight.

"I will always respect what you identify as, as long as you don't identify as someone who steals my hoodies." He gives them a playful glare, as he motions to his hoodie they're wearing that they stole the last time they hung out.

HAPY BIRTH TO MR. MARKIMOO YOU ARE VERY OLD NOW :D HAPPY DAY 28 OF GAY MONTH EAT DRINK SLEEP TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND DO WHATEVER SHIT YOU NEED TO THE BARE MINIMUM IS ENOUGH AS LONG AS YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF <3
So I forgot to post this  uh
Double update :)