Doesnt work! heist!mark + asexual reader

REALLY short one shot bc i have
I haven't watched heist in a while, so I don't remember much but I'll do what I can :)

Pronouns: they/them
Sexuality: asexual
Rundown: reader is forced by the director to find MARK I.PLIER, NOTORIOUS INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL WANTED IN 87 COUNTRIES and mark tried to seduce them to escape, which doesn't really work :)

/3rd person pov\
"Agent y/n, my best agent. I was waiting for you to arrive. We're behind schedule." The director gives them a pointed glare behind his bushy facial hair, then turns to his agent, Agent Crank.

"Agent Crank, would you proceed with the slideshow." The director gives a forced smile, as Agent Crank nods. The director grabs the agent by the back of his shirt and throws him at the wall, where the slideshow was projecting. Agent Crank slams into the wall, progressing the presentation.

" I need you, Agent Y/n, to go find Mark I. plier, notorious international criminal, who is wanted in 87 different countries! Yes, that very same Mr. Iplier that I know you're thinking about. He managed to escape one of the most secured prisons I've ever seen, and he has hit up three museums since his disappearance. I need you to track him down and put him in his place. Understood?" Y/n gives a curt nod, before shuffling out the doors.

Y/n sighs. As much as they love detective work, they didnt really want to actually go out and find him. Plus, they're pretty sure they aren't going to get paid much, if at all.

//--- time skip (to when they capture mark ---\\

"Well, well, well, looks like I've been caught by Agent y/n. Great to finally meet you." He gives them a sly smirk. They roll their eyes, and raise the net gun to meet in-between his eyes.

"Let's just get this over with." Y/n shoots the gun, and Mark quickly dodges right. Y/n drops the gun, since it's a terrible one time use, and chase after him. Mark ducks into a small alleyway, hoping that he lost them. Obviously, y/n isn't dumb enough to fall for that, and proceeds to corner Mark. He smirks, and starts to talk.

"Ok, ok, you got me. Just cuff me up and bring me back. You know I'm going to escape again. There's really no point. I mean, I'll escape to get the chance to see your beautiful and / or handsome face again, darling." He gives them a wink, and notices their discomfort.

"Y'know, trying to seduce me is a stupid idea. I'm not going to fall for that." Y/n scoffs out, and steps forward once. A look of realization washes over Mark's face, and give them an embarrassed smile.

"Sorry if I overstepped your boundaries, I didn't know you were asexual." He apologizes, which y/n gives a small smile to.

"I mean, could you have really known?" Y/n shakes their head, before backing up a bit, stepping to the side.

"You're going to just let me go?" He walks forward, extremely confused.

"Yeah, I mean, I was kinda forced to do this. Plus, you're pretty nice. Just dont rob things every day, I don't want to have to pretend to chase you  again." They look out into the city, the park right in front of where they were standing. Mark run off, but not before handing y/n a paper slip.

You seem pretty cool, so wanna hang out sometime?
###-###-####

Y/n smiles at his figure, watching as it slowly disappears into the streets. What an interesting character. Speaking of interesting, how am I going to explain this to the Director? Their shoulders sag, as they walk back to their car.

Yaya this didn't turn out as long as I wanted it to be, and I kinda just shoved ij the fact that they're asexual, but hey at least I'm updating
Ik that the incorrect quotes aren't pride related, but y/n uses they/them pronouns so there :p
I'm tired :(
ANYWAYS HAPPY PRIDE MONTH DAY 14 2 WEEKS IN YOOO ANYWAYS TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, SLEEP, EAT, DRINK, PAY ATTENTION TO MENTAL HEALTH <3