(idk what to title) - lady x reader

So lady wants to learn about earth customs and they ask y/n about what pride is bc the colony has been celebrating it
Also I dont know lady's official name so I'm referring to them as that

Pronouns: they/them
Rundown: first paragraph right up there

/3rd person pov\
"Happy pride!" One of the colonists nearby shouts to Lady as they deport their ship to visit y/n, the captain of this hellhole. Lady gives the colonist a confused look before shouting back "You too!" even though they don't know what it means.

They quickly navigate their way to the captains room, and knocks.

"Come in!" Lady opens the door and takes a quick look around the room before being engulfed in a hug. It had been a bit since the captain and lady could meet up, y/n dealing with taking care of the colony and lady helping the agency. They finally were able to both get an off day to hang out and talk for once.

"It's so good to see you again! Also, happy pride month!" The excitement in y/n's voice showed how important this was to them.

"What's... Pride?" Lady's face forms a quizzical glance at the words.

"Oh, right, I never told you, did I? Pride month is a celebration month to support the LGBTQIA+, or SAGA community for the impact they have had one the world and history itself!" Y/n exclaims to Lady.

"Ok. Then what's LGBTQIA+, or SAGA?"

"LGBTQIA+ stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, intersex, asexual and the rest of the community, while SAGA is sexuality and gender alliance. It's just an easier term to use for the queer community. In very basic terms, sexuality is who you find attraction to, while gender is what you identify as. I can go into detail of definitions of sexualities and genders, but we would be here for a while then." Y/n goes off on a bit of a ramble, ending before they talk to much.

"I would love to learn more, just at a later date." Lady smiles at y/n.

Jebus I wrote a bit much. I feel like if I went into definitions, this would be a lot longer than it is now. ANYWAYS ILY ALL SM TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF EAT DRINK SLEEP DO WHAT YOU NEED TO STUDY FOR FINALS BYEEE I LOVE YOU <3