tour - wilbur x reader

ik it's not a st oneshot but have a stranger things caption <3
this was totally not requested by -sushisapnapss no ofc not :)

i'm sorry if i get anything incorrect as i do not live in england and i have not been able to watch any streams lately (i don't want streams often bc my attention span is shitty👍)

i think i'm basing this on the ranboo in the city video bc i can :)
pronouns - she/her
username - y/nhashoes69

/3rd person pov\
"Hello tiny people watching this video, I have taken over this channel :)." Wilbur's face immediately covers the camera, as y/n laugh rings out.

"Now stop smudging my camera, dingus." She turns the camera around, and does a quick wave and smile to the camera as Wilbur stands there (🧍‍♂️).

"Ok, now let me explain why you, someone who is not from England, is in England. Today I am giving y/n a tour of London because she's stupid and didn't research anything." Wilbur gives y/n a quick glare as she captures his face and smiles.

"You still love me!"

"Keep telling yourself that, anyways-"

*cue y/n fake sobbing behind the camera*

"Oh look, a smart car! Wilbur get in." Y/n pans to the car as they pass by, before panning back to Wilbur.

"Y/n, I cannot fit for the life of me."

...

"Get in."

"NO-" The camera shakes back and forth as they run down the street. Y/n quickly grabs his arm as he continues to run.

"Look, the letter F. Can we get an F in the chat for Wilbur thinking he could escape the vlog :)."

-time skip bc it time skipped in the video-

"And here is the Victo- Victoria? Victoria Enbankment Gardens." He stutters over his words as he looks around for a plaque of some sort.

"Fun fact you guys, this place is called this because a Victoria is buried in these very grounds and if you find her body, you get a prize or something. Now obviously I'm not stupid enough to fall for that, so you definitely won't see me here at 4 am with a shovel." Y/n smiles to the camera as Wilbur shouts to her.

"Fuck you, that was my idea!"

Y/n can be seen flipping Wilbur off, before running for her dear life as a 6 foot something man starts to chase her, as the turns have now tabled.

"Look, it's river! Wilbur did you know it was a river?" Y/n speaks as if he's a five year old and she is on Dora the Explorer. Wilbur laughs and continues on with her random bit.

"No I didn't, did you?"

"Of course I did dumbass. Wait, Wilbur, can we go on the big bridge?" Y/n pleads, giving goo-goo eyes to Wilbur.

"Yes, we can go on the big bridge. And to our left we have the wifi box." He motions to the left, as y/n lets out a chuckle.

"On-only in that box is there wifi in this country. In all of London it's in that one box."

-time skip ig?? Ik there's a lot but I'm trying not to spend too long on writing this-

"Look y/n. It's the clock"

"The cock."

*cue Wilbur's piercing laugh that we love*