holy hell - steve x reader

Yes, another harrington oneshot shush this prompt can't really work with anyone else :)
Idfk if I'm going to write it as an x reader or + reader we'll see.

Pronouns used: they/them
Not a specific fight used
✨ swearing ✨

3rd person pov

Y/n was walking down the street, checking their bag to make sure they have all of the groceries that they needed. They pause near an alleyway, before hearing a harsh slap to someone's face and a grunt.

Y/n hears someone, or something, fall to the ground, and they quickly flatten against the wall. A lightly hurt kid walks out, and y/n realizes it's one of the popular kids from school, someone from the basketball team to be exact. As he walks away, y/n rushes into the alleyway.

They stop short in their tracks as they see who was beaten up. Steve Harrington. One of the most adored and popular students from Hawkins High just got beat up, and by another basketball player.

Y/n crouches down and waves their hand in front of a bruised Steve's face. He blinks, but doesn't make a move to get up.

"Can you hear me, Harrington?" Y/n's voice rings out, as Steve's head nods, but he regrets that as his head immediately hurts after.

"Ok, buddy, let's get you up." Y/n starts to pick him up, leaning him against the side of their body.

"Wai- wait, where are we going?" His voice sounds a bit slurred, and he spits out the remaining blood from his mouth.

"My house, since it's close to here and I have some stuff that can help." He groans, shuffling slowly next to them.

~-__(: time skip :)__-~

Steve's eyes slowly open, quickly shutting them due to the blinding light streaming into the pale blue room.

"Wait, room?" His eyes fly back open as he takes in his surroundings. The curtains are drawn open and the setting sun's light brightens up the unlight room. The room was relatively small, a desk and vanity pushed up against the wall, with a closet right next to it. There are photos framed near the vanity, but Steve can't put his name on who it is. On the nightstand next to the bed, there lays bloody rags and a first-aid kit.

"Fuck, it's cold it's cold it's cold-" Y/n's voice coming from the open door makes Steve stop looking around, and causes him to whip his head towards their figure. Steve then groans, the sudden movement causing a slight pain. The two's eyes meet, before y/n looks away hurriedly and hand him the ice pack, pointing to their eye. The cold ice makes him wince as he decides to start asking questions.

"Where am I? And thank you for the ice." His voice seemed to have no undertone of sarcasm or impolite manners, so y/n calms down, but still answers cautiously.

"Oh, uh, well you're in my room right now, because you practically passed out as soon as I started carrying you, and I helped with your cuts." They motion towards his face, before looking down and picking at the hem of their shirt.

"Well, thank you a lot for helping me. I guess I owe you something, don't I?"

"No, no no no! Just consider this a thanks for not bullying me."

IDK HOW TO END IT AND IM TIRED SO HAVE OOC STEVE BC I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE HIM :D👍

EAT DRINK SLEEP TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF ILYSM AND IM PROUD OF YOU <333