No, thank you: prinxiety + reader

This one is for the aro ace people who are reading this bc why not

Pronouns: they/them
Sexuality: aro/ace
Rundown: basically the prompt

School au ig bc idk how else to do this

Roman is a jocky/theatre kid and Virgil is obviously emo.
Romans been trying to experiment what his sexuality is, he just knows he doesn't like women. (He realizes his crush on Virgil later) Virgil was grown up in a heteronormative environment so he hasn't been able to see who he likes yet.

Swearing is the only big thing

/3rd person POV\
"God damnit." Y/n mentally groans as they see Roman and Virgil fighting over something stupid.

"Boys! Quiet down, would you? I already have a headache from earlier, I don't need more issues." Y/n exclaims as they rub their temples in frustration. "Why can't they ever get along?" Roman and Virgil mutter out a small apology, and the bell rings loudly over their heads.

"Can I walk you to class?" Virgil slides in before Roman can ask, and smirks when y/n nods.

"Well, we're going to the same place, so why don't we walk together?" Roman glares back at Virgil, and y/n just walks ahead as the boys fight again. Roman looks around to ask if y/n agrees with him, but he notices their absence. Virgil looks too, before they sprint off, not wanting to be late for class. They make it just in time, and Roman and Virgil take the only two seats that were open. The teacher begins to drone on about some random shit, blah blah blah.

//---time skip---\\

Roman and Virgil lightly shove each other around, when Roman leans down a bit to close to Virgil's face, as they both stare into each other's eyes, blushing a deep red. Roman quickly straightens (sorry gaytens) himself as Virgil coughs. Roman notices y/n down the hall and calls to them. Y/n sees the boys and rush over to them, wanting to say something.

"Hey, um, I might as well get this out of the way, I'm ... I'm an aromantic asexual." They say, and the boys freeze. Y/n is about to say something along the lines of apologizing and rushing off before Virgil speaks up.

"That's cool! As long as you're happy with your identity." He reassures them as Roman nods along, and they let out a sigh of relief. They were extremely glad they were supportive. Y/n waves, before running off to their other friends.

"Why were you even trying to one-up me when it came to impressing y/n?"

"You dumbass, it's cause I like you." Roman flicks Virgils forehead, before giving him a kiss in the same spot and walks away. Virgils pale face blooms with blush, and stumbles to his next period.

God damn I'm fucking tired. Anyways that was shitty bc brain juices just don't exist anymore. HAPPY GAY MONTH DAY 9 LETS GO LOVE YOY ALL <3