coming out - Roman x reader

Ok so at first I thought I would do the normal y/n comes out to Roman but then I was like, what about the other way around? So original. Anyways, I started watching heathers (I'm up to Veronica learning jds name) and I'm sorta simping for Veronica?? Like she's so pretty ?? It's pog

Pronouns: they/them
Rundown: Roman comes out to y/n and gets a motivational speech in return

/Romans pov\
Just get it over with. They're going to accept you no matter what! But what if they don't? What if they think I'm weird. Roman they're literally non-binary you idiot. Fair point. I sigh, and knock on their door. I hear a faint come in, muffled by the door.

/3rd person pov bc I can't write 1st person for the life of me\

Y/n doesn't look up from their phone, already knowing who it is from his knock.

"You need something, Roman?" They look up, finally finishing that level. Romans hands mess with his white shirt as he speaks up.

"Hey so I never officially came out to you, so I just wanted to say that I'm gay, as in I find attraction to men." His voice starts of small, increasing in speed and volume.

"I know," Romans body calms as he sees their bright smile on their face.

"I just want to tell you that you have nothing to worry about when it comes to telling me things like this. I will accept you no matter who you identify as or who you find attraction to. As long as you're comfortable in your own skin, I'm happy for you. I want you to not have to worry about telling me things that. I cannot tell you what you can and can't do with your feelings and body." Their warm voice exclaims, sending Roman into a state of calm.

"Now, come here and give me a hug. Thank you for telling me." Roman wraps y/n in a tight hug, and they return it without hesitation.

Sorry for that long paragraph, but anyways I finished finals today:) I dont know all of my grades yet, but so far ive gotten low 90s, which is pog :D HAPPY PRIDE DAY 21 SORRYNFOR NOT DOING IT THR PAST COUPLE OF DAYS I FORGOT TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF EAT SLEEP DRINK DO YOUR SHIT BYEEE ILYSM :D <3