-2-

MinaPOV

Morning came, today the weather is rainy, I love rain and thunderstorms, it is so relaxing, you don't have to go far for the phone, so turning on your side, taking the phone from the bedside table and looking at the time already at 11:49 am, I slept through breakfast with whom I hadn't been.

Hello everyone! I am Mui Mina, I am 24 years old and I live with my parents, I love Ketchup and play computer, my favorite animal is Penguin, and so they call me Penguin because I walk like theirs, I like to be at home and thunderstorms with rain, I have a brother, his name is Kai only he does not live in dreams, but in an apartment, well, something like that.

Although I do not want to get up, I must, although I should go to the shopping center, buy new games for the computer, lazily get out of bed and still in a sleepy state went to the bathroom.

[Mina clothes]

I went to the shower, did all my morning routines, even immediately changed into street clothes, leaving the bathroom I received an SMS, oh, what do these two need.

Momo🍑:
«Good morning everyone, who is going for a walk today?»
Read✔️

Sana🐍:
«Good afternoon already, surprisingly Momori wants to go somewhere in this weather, just wow🌚»
Read✔️

Momo🍑:
«I don't know what, leave me alone Belka, I just don't know what I'm doing today and that's it😌»
Read✔️

Sana🐍:
«Of course, I just believed it, okay, okay, okay, I'm free, where? And what time are we meeting? ☺️»
Read✔️

Mina🐧:
«You two have been with you this morning, you cannot be pulled out in this weather, but there is nothing to do here alone, a friend to walk for a company, and when I invited you to come with me to the shopping center, you were both busy! What is not justice !! 😒»
Read✔️

Momo🍑:
«In general, where there is a good day or at least hello, aigu Penguin, we are not to blame, we were really busy then, honestly😌»
Read✔️

Mina🐧:
«Hey! Of course I did, yeah😑»
Read✔️

Sana🐍:
«She wants to go with us and that's why she grumbles from the beginning of the day😏»
Read✔️

Momo🍑:
«Why didn't she immediately say, of course, Minari can come with us, let's not accept refusals at 13:00 in the shopping center "Kobe Harborland umie"😁»
Read✔️