-24-

AuthorPOV

The girls after they had eaten went to play Uno.

[Uno]

-How do you think who will win?, - asked Mina, shuffling the cards.

-Of course... I am!, - Tzuyu said with a smirk, hoping that she would be lucky and have great cards at the beginning of the game.

-And if someone plays, what will they do?, - Mina asked, handing out the maknae to herself.

-Do you want that?, - Tzuyu asked as she took her cards and looked at them, not so badly.

-And why not, but are you against this idea?, - Mina asked, putting a stack of cards on the carpet and took her own, Mina also had good cards, a happy hand.

-Well, you can, but I don't know what to think of if you lose, - Tzuyu said and began to play.

-Hey, well, let's see, - said Mina, fully tuned in to the game, and Tzuyu looked at Mina and smiled warmly, enjoying the time of the elder.

The two have two cards and it's Mina's turn, Tzuyu already noticed this and was ready to say «Uno!» and what do you think, the younger one had time and saw the pouting face of the older one, who took additional cards.

-Omo, I did it! Can you smell the victory?, - Tzuyu said with a wide smile as she looked at the elder.

-Yeah, I see, - Mina said sourly, still pouting.

-Oh, come on, unnie, - Tzuyu said and lightly hit the elder's hand.

-Wild Yoda turned on, - Mina muttered, waiting for Tzuyu to make a move, and the youngest tries to play for time and at an unexpected moment put Mina on the card and quickly say «Uno!», But it seemed to work, but Minari was very attentive to the actions of the elder.

-Tzu!, - Mina called out to the younger looking at her, but it was not a successful action.

-Uno, - Tzuyu said calmly, putting the card on Minina, looking at the older one, trying not to laugh because of Penguin's face.

-I'm also missing a move!, - Mina said indignantly and pouted.

-That's not a bonus for you, red, unnie, - Tzuyu said shaking her head and put down another card 4 choosing a color.

-Oh, thank you, you are my dear Yoda! How caring, very much, I adore you, - Mina said in a well-indignant way, and Tzuyu laughed very hard, even now she doesn't sit, but lies on the carpet.