-11-

MinaPOV

I decided to take Tzuyu to a place that she would like a hundred percent, well, okay, we don't have to go a little, but take longer, but it's worth it, I hope.

While walking, I sometimes glanced at the navigator, I was there only the second time, so it's better to walk like this than to get lost, although you won't get lost with me.

-Tzu, do you have any suggestions where we are going ?, - I asked and glanced at her briefly.

-Well, maybe some shops or some places in which you have already been, but I have not, well, like to show and so that I went where I have not been, well, these are my approximate guesses, - said Tzuyu and made a thoughtful face.

-Well, you think in the right direction, - I said and patted on the shoulder, of course, not much Tzuyu.

-Wow, this is great, - said Tzuyu and looked at me with a happy look, how much joy is in the eyes of this child.

-We almost reached, you can already slowly see where we are, - I said and Tzuyu hearing these words, taking my hand and quickly dragged me in the right direction.

-Is this some kind of Chinatown?, - Tzuyu asked and looked at me curiously.

[Chinatown Nanjing-machi]

-Bingo! We are now at "Chinatown Nanjing-machi", how are your impressions?, - I said and looked at Tzu.

- Wonderful, Minari! - said Tzuyu excited and we went for a walk around this quarter.

We went to different places, also Tzuyu read and spoke to me the translation, if we stopped for a snack, then of course the maknae explained what it was called in translation and what to taste.

An hour later, being here and walking and even something we did not buy here so much, but bought very beautiful different things, then it would be necessary to eat.

-I suggest we take a meal and find some place and we'll stay there, do you agree Miss Myoui?, - Tzuyu asked and we stopped at a street food shop.

-I agree, - I said, and we began to choose what to eat and then we'll probably go somewhere already, although maybe we'll still stay here, and so I have more places where I would like to bring Tzu.

After that, when we chose food and bought it, there were no difficulties, so we went to look, preferably where there are not so many people, and we will stay there for a meal and then decide.

-This will be an excellent stop, do you agree ?, - asked Tzuyu and looked at me, I nodded and put the bag of food on the table, we wiped it with a damp cloth and sat next to each other.

- What delicious food here, - I said and looked at the food that we took.

-I'm glad that you liked her, as much as the house resembles all this, I'm grateful that you brought me here, thanks Mina-unni, - said Tzuyu and hugged me by the shoulder, I giggled and hugged Tzu's waist with one hand.