-33-

—Seoul sky—

AuthorPOV

The girls have reached their destination and are now taking the elevator, it was slowly getting dark on the street, and a beautiful sunset is also expected, which they managed to see.

-Omo, high, - Mina commented when the girls got out of the elevator and began to approach the panoramic window, they also stood on the floor, which consisted of glass.

-Yes, very, but very beautiful, - said Tzuyu and took out the phone and began to shoot video and take pictures.

-This one for sure!, - Mina said and also shot a video and took a photo.

-Mmm, Mina-onnie take a picture of me, please, - Tzuyu asked and handed over the phone to the older girl.

-No problem, - said Mina and took some adorable photos of the younger girl, also giving Tzuyu some compliments, which made Chewie embarrassed.

-Thank you so much, unnie, - Tzuyu thanked while looking through the photos, looking at Mina with curiosity, Chewie asked:
-Would you like to be a model?

-Oh, I'm not so beautiful today, so not this time, - Mina said with a slight smile, from which Tzu sighed and shook her naked, completely denying the elder's words.

-Actually, you always look pretty, so I don't need your reservations here that you look somehow wrong, so let's go, I'll take a picture of you!, - Tzuyu said with a serious look, she was also sincere.

-But... Arassho, but I'll just leave this one in the gallery, I won't post it anywhere, - Mina said and went to pose for the camera with a sigh, Tzuyu also gave a few compliments to the older one, and after she showed Tzuyu the photo to Mina, the older one was delighted with her work.

-Thank you for the exquisite work, - Mina said with a warm smile, and then an idea came.

-Actually, we need to take a photo together too!, - Mina suggested and, putting the phone neatly, also set it on a timer and dragged the youngest with her and after a while there were a lot of beautiful and in some cases funny photos.

And also Tzuyu decided to post one photo on Instagram and tagged Mina, although it's not a joint one, but for some reason not.

-Yes, I'm hungry!, - Tzuyu said with a slight smile as she looked at Mina.

-Me too, - Mina said with a slight laugh, looking at the younger one and then went out on the first floor and went to look for a restaurant.

—Restaurant "Viking's Wharf Lotte World Mall"—