-18-

TzuyuPOV

It's a sunny morning in Korea and the weather is just perfect for walking around the city.

I opened my eyes, felt hands embracing my waist, turning my head, I saw the still sleeping Penguin, cute.

-Omo, it's very unusual to wake up with someone, don't you think we just slept together already in an embrace, but this is such a rarity, so you're still working with a person who, in fact, you're working, yes, you can probably say that, although we are straight good friends ... yes, just great friends and no more and no less ... yeah, I think so that we already decided to place two beds, buy one, that's how it turns out ... aigu morning begins with such thoughts that I want to think about, - I thought and carefully removed Mina's hands and got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

Having done all my morning routines, I changed into home clothes and went to prepare breakfast for us.

While I was cooking, Elki called me.

Elki:
-Good morning Tzu;

Tzuyu:
-Good morning Elki-unnie;

Elki:
-How are you? At least I didn't dissuade you Yoda?!;

Tzuyu:
-If I woke you up, then you would immediately have been warned that when you meet, YOU WILL NOT LIVE! And now I'm just making breakfast, so everything is great, normal, how are you?;

Elki:
-Excellent, because the news is great, on the Winter holiday, I can fly to you and we can see you!;

Tzuyu:
-Omo, I'm glad! Wow, this should have started our conversation Elk;

Elki:
-Aigu, Tzu I could surprise you at all, but I chose the option, call you and tell you;

Tzuyu:
-Ha, female l-logic, unnie;

Elki:-Morning wild Yoda, begins, yes...;

Tzuyu:
-I'm not wild and what are you implying little viper!;

Elki:
- IN SMOKE!;

Tzuyu:
-I love, this is my love for you, has come;

I smiled when Elki pouted as you might have guessed and after drinking water I continued to prepare and listen to our very interesting and serious conversation.

-I really hope she will not ask questions that I do not really want at the moment you hear them, because I doubt the answer, and in general in many, - I thought and took out additional ingredients from the refrigerator, by the way, I'm in the earpiece, so that this noisy milady Minari will not hear, I hope, although my indignation can be heard, BUT I try not to speak so loudly, although I probably could have woken Mina up a million times already.