-27-

AuthorPOV

Cool spring mornings have come, at night it was raining and there were puddles of course, but in the afternoon they promise the sun, so nothing is lost if meetings were made.

Tzuyu woke up about 10 minutes ago and now just lies and stares at the white ceiling, thinking and feeling somehow uncomfortable.

Mina was still sleeping, the alarm was set for exactly 7 o'clock in the morning, and Tzuyu got up without an alarm, although she was also set at the same time as the older one.

-I agree with Elki that it's better to realize feelings for Mina now than later... Well, really, but how to proceed? I don't know to be honest, - Tzuyu thought, turning on her side to her back, looking at the wall, and then she closed her eyes, but immediately opened them because she received a text message from someone.

Turning around and taking the phone from charging Tzuyu, I was in a little shock, since she doesn't communicate much with this person.

Chaeyoung🐯:
«Good morning, Tzuyu!»
Read✔️

Tzuyu🐕:
«Good morning»
Read✔️

Chaeyoung🐯:
«Mina is still sleeping?»
Read✔️

Tzuyu🐕:
«Yes, why?»
Read✔️

Chaeyoung🐯:
«I want to pick her up today, by 7:30, do you mind? Just sleep longer☺️»
Read✔️

Tzuyu🐕:
«Oh, well, I'll tell her, she's not, everything's fine, come in🙂»
Read✔️

Chaeyoung🐯:
«Also let her not eat, I want to take her to a cafe for breakfast!😌»
Read✔️

Tzuyu, having read it several times already, she had such thoughts from which goosebumps appeared on her skin and an empty state too.

Tzuyu🐕:
«I'll definitely pass it on! And where will you go? I'm just curious🌚»
Read✔️

Chaeyoung🐯:
«Now I'm just choosing where to go and which ones are open in the morning, thank you very much!»
Read✔️

Tzuyu🐕:
«Always please, okay, I won't distract when Mina unnie gets up, I'll definitely tell her everything you asked to say🙃»
Read✔️

Chaeyoung🐯:
«Once again, many thanks, but can you also find out what kind of coffee she likes?»
Read✔️

-Tell the truth or be a little wild, okay, I'll tell it like it is, - Tzuyu thought with a smirk, but then she made an empty face, I understand that today breakfast will be without her and she will not see her off either.

Tzuyu🐕:
«Americano🙂»
Read✔️

Chaeyoung🐯:
«Omo, Gomaua, Tzu»
Read✔️