-26-

AuthorPOV

Tzuyu is already walking around with Elki, they already went to a cafe and had lunch, they also found things that Elki accidentally broke and now you can breathe calmly, and Mina will now have finished the penultimate pair and now a break where you can relax and meet with friends and she was lucky because now there will be the last couple and you can go home.

Well, how to go home, take a walk with Chaeyoung, and then go home, before telling what you didn't say in the morning.

By the way, Tzuyu has already passed 2 driving stages and the last one is left, so this week she will have to work hard and then she will choose a car, possibly with Mina, but it will be secret then, and there are already assumptions about what she wants.

-So what's up with Mina? Still the same?, - Elkie asked while walking through the park with Tzuyu.

-Hey, nothing new, but I can tell you that I'm really starting to fall in love with her, - Tzuyu said honestly and very quietly, which made her very embarrassed.

-This is good! Finally, you will find your soul mate, - Elki said lightly hitting Tzuyu on the shoulder.

-Aigoo, you do realize that she might be in love with someone, - Tzuyu said a little sadly.

-Do you think it's not positive, - Elki grumbled, taking the youngest by the hand and, while walking, stroked her hand more with a finger, arranged it.

-I thought for too long that it's just a jealous friendship or that I'm really starting to fall in love with her, but it turned out to be the second option, we started spending time less often, sad, - said Tzuyu, looking at her friend with a pouted face.

-Don't be sad TzuTzu, It's not bad, it's good that you understood it now, and not when Mina suddenly tells that she has a wedding soon and where she wants to spend it and what dresses to wear, - said Elki, which made Tzuyu even more worried that sent goosebumps.

-I agree, but what you said made me feel uncomfortable, - Tzuyu said.

-Sorry buddy, so think positively my wife!, - Elki said, from which Tzuyu looked at her in shock and said:
-You didn't propose to me, my dear, so I'm not your wife Elk!

-Do you want to do it?, - said Elki, showing her ring finger while looking at the younger one with a smirk.

-Come on!, - Tzuyu said smirking.

-Well, then let's go to the jewelry store, we'll pick up rings, and tomorrow we'll have to go separately and pick up dresses, also give out invitations and plan a lot of things, - Elki said smiling broadly, thinking about her marriage with her best friend, but in fact, she was glad that she was able to distract her friend from not so pleasant thoughts that could be thought through if they continued the conversation and she is very hopeful that some year she will see her precious friend in a beautiful dress with a person whom she cares about and will be a maknae to walk and help in preparation her.

-Well, I understand you!, - Tzuyu said and laughed very loudly together with Elki, this absenteeism was just excellent, the youngest was able to distract herself and have a positive time, well, it didn't happen without a sad note.

Mina sat at the University on the last couple in the subject of Law, she did not sit on the first desk, but on the penultimate desk, which sometimes managed to correspond with her friend Chaeyoung.