-12-

MinaPOV

It was early morning, now it is 3:15, and very soon we will go to the Airport, at 4:00, 3 hours before departure, it seems like it won't take us long to go, so everything is under control.

A small story about what and how we act, a plan:
➖We come to the Airport, we all go through the controls, of course we say goodbye to my parents and Sana and Momo will come and then wait for our time for the plane;
➖ Next, we have a plane at 7:05, we ate that we were flying with a transfer, these amounts were simply enormous, I hope we will not have an overweight with luggage, if suddenly someone is interested, then $139.25 is one person, and there are two of us, but this means we got $1,059.64 and then this is an economy class;
➖Receives at 7:05 "UKB Kobe" and until "HND Tokyo Haneda" at 8:15 [fly 1 hour 10 minutes], then we have a change of Airport [5 hours 05 minutes] and then we hope that this time will fly by quickly;
➖Then we have "NRT Tokyo Narita" at 13:20 and to the final point of "ICN Seoul Incheon" and arrive at 15:55 [we fly 2 hours 35 minutes] and the total travel time is 8 hours 50 minutes;
➖Well, and of course we can easily get to the center of Seoul, we will still stay there at the "Lotte Hotel World" for two nights and check out as usual at 12:00, we have to see two places where we will definitely move there and will live, they are so very cozy and me and Tzuyu liked them, and of course the parents;
➖This is the "Lake Palace" Quarter and we liked two apartments there, a little expensive, but why not, so one day from morning to lunch we go and see these two apartments and then in the afternoon we will decide, call us and say that we agree and then in the evening, if they agree, we will meet and pay, sign the documents, of course we will read everything carefully and I hope we will go to our apartment after the time has come to check out.

If we have already written off something with people and we asked everything and they did not tell us much about everything, I understand that buying apartments is very long, but my father agreed and then when we decide which apartment we will buy, then in a few hours we will do everything we will sign and hopefully get the keys when we go there from the hotel.

Looking around, I saw Tzuyu sleeping on her side, I thought she heard the alarm, but she didn't, or she heard, but she pretended to be sleeping soundly and it would be much more difficult then.

I tapped Tzuyu on the shoulder a few times and said a little louder:
- Get up, we need to pack up and go to the Airport, - and sat down from a recumbent position.

-Can I have another 5 minutes?, - Tzuyu asked and covered herself completely with the blanket.

-No, you can't, we have to get up if we sleep on the plane, or when we have a transfer and there is enough time to rest, - I said and tried to remove the blankets from the sleeping Yoda's face.

- Oh, I forgot that we are still flying with transfers, aigu it will be such a tedious business, - said Tzuyu and finally got out of her shelter and sat down, looking at me with a sleepy look.

-It happens, good morning, - I said and patted her on the top of her head, with a slight smile.

-Good morning unnie, - said Tzuyu and sleepily smiled at me and closed her eyes again and wanted to lie down, but I poked her in the side and say, our milady returned to the position she was.

-Okay, let's get ready then, - Tzuyu said and got out of bed, looking at the time, and went to the bathroom taking her clothes.

-Okay, Tzu, - I said and got out of bed too and went to the private bathroom, grabbing comfortable clothes for the day.

I went to the shower, did all my morning routines, changed my clothes, packed my things from the bathroom and went to put them in my suitcase and when I put them away I went downstairs to my parents.