-37-

MinaPOV

After some time, we finally found a cafe not crowded, where there were also empty seats.

The cafe is called "Cafe Madang, Maison Hermès Dosan Park", beautiful and atmospheric.

-I will order for us, - Chaeyoung said and went to the place where the pastries were located and you could also choose coffee.

And in the meantime, I was just sitting at a table on the phone waiting for her, but then I received an SMS from one girl.

Tzuyu🐕:
«I'm not at home»
Read✔️

-How many times, - I thought, and immediately answered her SMS.

Mina🐧:
«When will you be home?»
Read✔️

Tzuyu🐕:
«I'll try today, if I'm with Elki, but know unnie at a later time, she won't let me go anywhere and will insist that I stay overnight with her, so if I don't come after 23:00 or after 00:00 , then this means I'm with her, well, so you don't worry»
Read✔️

Mina🐧:
«Okay, thanks for letting me know.»
Read✔️

Tzuyu🐕:
«Yeah, okay, I won't distract from the date, bye🙃»
Read✔️

Mina🐧:
«That's all right, you don't distract, if you write something, bye😌»
Read✔️

Tzuyu🐕:
«Of course)»
Read✔️

-I hope she will come today, otherwise I somehow don't want to be alone, although Tzuyu will soon be left alone to live, oh... Uh, let's not talk about sad things, - I thought, and once Chaeyoung walked with a tray, coming up and putting it down to our table and sat across from me afterwards.

-Why are you sad?, - Chaeyoung asked, I looked at her in shock, how she sensed my morale.

-Tzuyu is not at home, - I said briefly, looking at the delicious desserts and then at Chae.

-I see, don't think about the sad, think about the positive more, you can give yourself time, also play games for as long as you want, if of course there is such a desire, maybe you can do something with your own hands, you are doing this excellently, unnie! You can call, although you could, but you won't speak in a whisper, even though you have such a quiet voice, - said Chaeyoung, at the end I hit her, my voice is normal, it's not my fault that you have to turn up the speaker to the maximum.