-15-

MinaPOV

After breakfast we went to the room, cleaned, then walked around the hotel, it is so gigantic and there is a lot of things here.

A little about the hotel:
➖ The five-star Lotte hotel with 3 restaurants [ate only in two], free Wi-Fi [you know, sometimes the network even with Wi-Fi is bad, but it's great here] and free parking is located next to the world's largest amusement park [which must be visited ] and Jamsil metro station [lines 2 and 8];
➖ Toh Lim restaurant serves excellent Chinese cuisine [on the very first day we went there for dinner, it was very tasty], and La Seine restaurant serves a variety of buffet meals [we had breakfast];
➖There is a massage chair [gorgeous simple];
➖But I'll tell you this: a fitness center [under renovation], a sauna in a hotel [under renovation], a swimming pool [under renovation], a golf course [under renovation] we were not lucky;
(I was seriously looking at the site and looking for information for the chapter, at the moment what is written in parentheses is actually being repaired, amazing, but it is really beautiful, but oh we continue ... 🌚)

Well, after a NOT LONG walk around the hotel, we decided to sort of take everything, take our things and give the keys, double-check everything, especially charging and headphones, otherwise they put it on the table and we of course remember, but we can forget.

-It's time to check out soon, - Tzuyu said as we headed to our room.

-Yeah, how do you like the hotel?, - I asked, glancing at Tzu, and then quickly turned away, looking just ahead.

-Just delicious, something on the rich, and you like the hotel Mina-unni, - asked Tzuyu with a slight smile, looked at me and just we came to our room.

Opening the door with a card, we went inside and for the first time I went to fetch water, I have a gigantic thirst to drink.

- Only good memories will be about hotels, - I said and sat down next to Yoda.

-Drink?, - I asked and Tzu just shook her head and looked at me with a smile.

-I will take water with me and probably something to eat, if suddenly you get hungry or you want to drink, and we will be far away, you are tired, when we arrive and get the keys, you have to rest! - said Tzuyu completely seriously, but with with a slight smile, I laughed and she looked at me embarrassedly, and I said:
-Tzu, everything is fine, you can of course take it, but I don't want you to be like a bag in which everything is there, thanks for your care, I'm just tired of walking around this giant hotel, going up, going down, straight morning exercises, - and stroked her on my head got out of bed and decided to remove the headphones and the charger, ours with Tzuyu, as we distinguish from the headphones, so AirPods 2 with a penguin are mine, and with iodine it's Tzuyu, well, my charge is more often somewhere on the table, and Tzuyu is somewhere on the shelves.

-I will take water with me and probably something to eat, if suddenly you get hungry or you want to drink, and we will be far away, you are tired, when we arrive and get the keys, you have to rest! - said Tzuyu completely seriously, but with with ...

[AirPods 2 Mina]