-39-

MinaPOV

To be honest, Chaeyoung did not really like this idea, her voice very quickly turned to a cold one, although she seemed to hold on and did not try to break loose on me, if I can explain it that way.

At the moment I'm waiting for her in a small fast cafe which is not far from home and in about 5-10 minutes Chaeyoung should come, I hope this one...

I'm not leaving for a long time, and not moving in general, so there's no need to worry, especially my feelings for Tzu have already disappeared... And I love her as a very close friend and there's nothing to be jealous of, then I feel that they don't trust me anymore and because of that, it's not so good.

-Order coffee chtoli, - I thought, and without hesitation, got up and went to order coffee, but as soon as I approached and started saying the order, I went into the Chaeyoung cafe, with an empty face, aigoo.

She noticed me like she waved her hand and smiled weakly with a nod, I smiled at each other and they gave me my coffee, of course I thanked and paid, well, I went to my girlfriend.

[Coffee Mines]

-Good, unnie, - said Chaeyoung, I sat on a chair and said:
-Hi Chae, how are you?

-Well, how can I tell you, it's okay, how are you?, - Chaeyoung said and sat comfortably with her legs crossed, I just took a sip of coffee and said:
-Okay, would you like some coffee?

-Oh, no thanks, I drank it on the way, but thanks for the suggestions, mmm... So on topic..., - said Chaeyoung, I nodded slightly and decided to start:
This time will fly by quickly, don't worry! Please accept that I'm just friends with Tzuyu, please don't be jealous of her.

-I'm trying, honestly, just... You put me in the background, and her in the fore, you seem to have forgotten about the move, about me..., - said Chaeyoung, looking at me with a sad look, and one leg was shaking slightly, I nodded understandingly But I suddenly felt completely different.

-In no case do I put you in the background, I do not forget, I am always with you, every day, every hour, minutes and seconds! Tzuyu, is also a person, not a doll that does not feel emotions... I remember the move very well, what's wrong?! Am I not allowed to talk to everyone now? Even if my friends come with whom I have been talking since childhood, when I meet, do I just need to get around them?, - I said, raising my voice slightly.