-10-

—Penultimate day before departure—

AuthorPOV

Two girls while they lived in Japan, they became close, very good, of course there are moments they are not in dexterity with each other, but this happens less often.

Tzuyu's bodyguard skills have become much better, of course, while they are in Kobe, nothing really happened, well, except for that day when Tzuyu felt as if someone was watching them, and the days passed calmly.

Minena's parents have already arrived and now spend time with their daughter more often, of course, Tzuyu are also taken somewhere if they go, but when this happens, the maknae is not convenient, since she wants Mina to spend time with them more often while in Kobe, and then when she leaves for Korea there will be a small opportunity to see each other together.

So while Mina is with her parents or with Momo and Sana, then Tzuyu is completely calm for her safety, when two people call Mina for a walk, then Mina does not forget about Tzuyu and takes her with her, even if Tzu says that Mina should spend with her friends together without her, Mina still says that everything is fine and these two don't mind if the maknae goes with them.

Tomorrow the girls will fly to Korea Seoul, by the way, some of the things that Tzuyu needed, she bought them, at her own expense.

It's already morning outside and two are still sound asleep, only in separate rooms, since in the evening, Mina went with her parents to a restaurant, there was an offer to take Tzuyu, but Tzu refused and wished a good evening and then safely get home, well, Mina insisted , even with parents who calmly watched their daughter, very surprised at her behavior, but with a slight smile.

—Yesterday—

-I'm Tzuyu, how many times do I tell you, don't be like that,come with us, parents don't mind, you've told me a lot of times this week that «I won't go, I want you to spend time together until you leave», what do you think this time is not an exception?!, - Mina said not much grunting, crossing her arms, standing opposite in the living room in the maknae, who calmly sits on the sofa and watches TV.

And next, Mina's parents, who drank tea and watched this show with pleasure.

-Onny, I'll just be in the room or I can even clean up, just stay with my parents for the evening together with Minari, if your parents ask me directly to go, then I'll go, and so your mom and dad want to spend time without me only with you and that's it, - Tzuyu said, trying to look out somehow to watch the show.

-No, you see, they completely deny it, they want you to go too, aih Tzuyu it can be a decree from me so that you go with me, - said Mina and pointed at her parents who are completely calm looking at them and apparently trying not to giggle from - for the behavior of the daughter.

Tzuyu looked at Mina's parents and smiled slightly, then looked at Mina in embarrassment.

-I think unnie, they want to be with you, - said Tzuyu and looked at Mina with embarrassment.

-Father tell TzuTzu to come with us! - Mina ordered and made sweet eyes.

-Minari, we don't mind Tzu walking, but you see she wants you to spend with us, so calm down and go get ready, - said Mina's father with a laugh and got up from the sofa, heading to the kitchen to wash the bowl, followed by his wife, nodded As a sign of agreement with her husband, Mina went to take the cup and then go to get ready, of course not forgetting Tzuyu smiled.

Mina turned to the maknae with a hurt look and was about to go upstairs, but she was stopped by a bold hug from Tzuyu from behind.

-Please have a great time with your parents, when I left here, my parents were able of course to take me to the airport, but before leaving I could not eat or take a walk, just even be at home with them, since they left for work, I certainly love them, damn it ... I don't know what I'm talking about, but please don't let go of such a chance, excellent evening and gently get home, okay, unnie?, - lightly on the top of Mina's head, kissing even on the forehead and heading into the room.