-17-

AuthorPOV

A cool evening came and both girls had already accepted the delivery, unloaded and put things in their places and now they decide to go and have dinner, or maybe they will decide to order at home.

-So we go or will we order food at home ?, - Tzuyu asked Mina, standing next to her, looking out the window at a quiet area and there are people passing by.

-I think we'll go, but if you're tired we can order, - Mina said and looked at Tzuyu with a slight smile.

-Are you tired?, - The younger asked the older one.

- No, not how many, - said Mina calmly and went to the kitchen to drink water.

-Well, I'm not tired of the table either, so are we going to a cafe or a restaurant ?, - asked Tzuyu, following the older girl.

-In a cafe, - said Mina and after drinking water, rinsing the glass from which she saw, put it in the closet.

-Okay, then I'll find a café nearby and then pack up and go, - Tzuyu said and looked at Mina waiting for an answer, the older girl nodded with a smile and went to get ready.

- I think we'll go to the cafe "The Flying Pan", not so far away, so normal, - said Tzuyu to yamine and went to pack, the time is now 17:56, and this cafe is open from 9:00 to 22:00, excellent.
(And on TripAdvisor there is a slightly different name for "The Flying Pan Blue" 🌚)

-How many degrees is it on Tzu Street now?, - Mina asked a little loudly, since the maknae is now in the living room.

-Okay, wait a minute, - said the maknae a little loudly, and taking the phone, unlocking it, went into the weather apps and looked at how many degrees it was at the moment.

-Now +1, it will be colder at night, but we will not freeze ?, - Tzuyu said to Mina as they were putting on their shoes and getting ready to go out.

Fully assembled, the girls took their bags, checked that everything was turned off and after all this, they got out and closed the door and went to the elevator

-I think not, now the apartment is warm, it's good, so everything is under control, it's already so dark outside, though it's only 18 hours, - said Mina when the girls had already left the entrance

-Yeah, it's getting late now and the sun is setting early, - Tzuyu said as the girls walked to their destination.

Walking in the evening Seoul and enjoying the excellent weather, looking at the beautiful streets, two young men approached them on the way.