-16-

AuthorPOV

—In the cafe—

[Cafe Mamas Cheonggyecheon]

The girls came to the "Cafe Mamas Cheonggyecheon" cafe and having already ordered food, they are waiting for it to be ready.

-It's beautiful, - Tzuyu said, examining the interior of the establishment.

-I agree, all the cafes in Korea are beautiful and atmospheric, - Mina said, and after examining the establishments, she looked at Tzuyu with a slight smile.

-Have you ever thought of opening your own business?, - Tzuyu asked curiously, leaning on her arm.

-There were thoughts, but now I don't have them, it's a lot of work and a whole test to make it, to translate it into reality, - said Mina and poked Tzuyu's cheek and smiled at her, and Tzuyu nodded with understanding and with a slight blush.

-After the cafe in IKEA, probably then we'll go home and rest, of course, we'll probably go to a restaurant later and I already know exactly which one, only then I'll just have to see exactly its destination so as not to get lost in the city and not go somewhere wrong, - said Tzuyu and just the girls brought their dinner, thanking them, the girls said after the waiter left:
-Thanks for the food, bon appetit, - and we started eating and discussed what at the moment they urgently need to get into the apartment, well, and that they won't have to wait a few days for delivery, but you can take it all right away.

-After the cafe in IKEA, probably then we'll go home and rest, of course, we'll probably go to a restaurant later and I already know exactly which one, only then I'll just have to see exactly its destination so as not to get lost in the city and n...

-You know, there will be a university soon and it will be necessary to quietly decide how and what you'll do when I'm learning to get additional education, - Mina said when she was eating and drinking a drink.

-I think I need to talk about this at home, I already have assumptions, you just have to tell them and wait for your consent or refusal, well, you have to respect that I cannot be with you in pairs and sit next to you, watching your every action and look at the students with a gaze, well, you understand me unnie, - said Tzuyu and took a spoonful of food.