-42-

TzuyuPOV

We're in San Antonio and we've also made it to our restaurant destination, the trip was amazing, and now it's time for breakfast, no, well, maybe we'll have lunch already.

-Omo, we got it!, - said Mina and got out of the car, I just took the bag and after I got out of the car, of course, I closed it and went up to Mina, so I immediately got a question.

-Where to go?, - asked Mina, I smiled and said:
-Follow me.

-I think we didn't have time for breakfast, - Mina commented after looking at the time, I just scratched my head awkwardly, although I didn't scratch it and said:
-After lunch, for you, this is not a gap if we missed breakfast one day?

-Of course it's not a problem, aigoo, let's go faster! I want to eat, - said Mina and taking my hand dragged me to the wrong place, I said with a wide smile:
-We're on the other side.

-The route has been rebuilt, - Mina said with a roll of her eyes, but with a smile.

Well, we went to a restaurant, we were lucky with parking, I thought I wouldn't find a parking place at such a time, but I didn't find it, and even this place is almost at the restaurant.

And now we're going to a restaurant "Domingo Restaurant" the table is booked on the street, it is very beautiful here in the city, almost in every place I want to be photographed, I now realized that it was possible to rent a room here, for the days behind... well, okay.

[Domingo Restaurant]

-Wow, like rum... beautiful, beautiful!, - said Mina and we sat down at an armored table.

-Romantic?, - I decided to ask, after when the waiter gave us the menu and we asked for time to choose dishes, well, you understand me.

-Oh, well, this one, yes, in the evening I think it will also be atmospheric and very beautiful, - Mina said and began to look through the menu, I just nodded and also began to choose what to eat today.

-Boldly Tzu, very boldly..., - I thought while drinking water.

After we chose and also duplicated our order to the waiter, now we have silence, but no, it was broken, someone calls me.

Tzuyu:
-Alo;

Elki:
-Good afternoon Tzuyu, why didn't you warn me that you flew away ?!;

Tzuyu:
-Hey, dear, how did you know? Ta, we won't be long;

Elki:
-I went to you, someone does not answer, I decided not to wait a long time, but still there is no answer, and then I decided to write to your mother, and she said that you flew away with Mina somewhere, well, I finally got through to you!;