-6-

AuthorPOV

Morning has come, the weather is excellent outside, just for walking, but there are two girls who are still sound asleep.

After 15 minutes, Mina's alarm clock rang, it was already 11:00, opening her eyes, immediately remembering yesterday she smiled warmly and happily gets up and turns off the alarm clock, goes to the bathroom, takes a shower and does all her morning routines and changes into home clothes, then leaves the room and goes downstairs, seeing a note on the table:
«Good morning Minari, we urgently called us for a week on business, sorry dear that you will spend a week without us, but with Tzuyu, and then when we arrive we will definitely have a wonderful time, but for now have breakfast and have a great day, I love you baby.
                                 From dad and mom❤️»

[Mina style]

-Okay, for that I will not spend time alone, - thought Mina and decided to cook breakfast for us with Tzuyu.

-After cooking, it remains only to wake up sleepy Yoda, - thought Mina while setting the table, after that she went upstairs for a sleepy miracle.

Entering quietly into a dark room and going up to the bed of a sleeping friend, kneeling down, not opening the curtains, deciding, and looking at a beautiful girl for a few minutes, and then remembered why she was here, immediately got down to business.

-Tzu get up, - Mina said quietly, removing straight hair from the girl's face, Tzu slept too deeply, so she didn't react to this action.

-Sleepy head, get up!, - Mina said a little louder and poked her cheek several times, after these actions Tzuyu turned on her other side and threw blankets over herself.

Mina went to open the curtains and then return to sleeping Yoda, who did not even give in to these actions.

-Chou Tzuyu get up!, - Mina said louder and tried to take off the blankets, but it didn't work.

-Tzuyu today I wanted to go with two friends for a walk and introduce you to them, you will protect me from them, - said Mina pouting and stamping her feet.

-Minari for another 5 minutes, - Tzuyu said sleepily and lay down on her stomach still without opening her eyes.

-Late breakfast will cool down then, come on, get up, parents have been hooting for a week on business, let's not be lazy, get up Yoda! - said Mina and began to poke Tzuyu's sides, how quickly they were friends with each other, and the awkwardness went away in the morning, and before they were modest, but here Mina comes up with different plans in the morning how to wake up Tzuyu.

-I'll lie down on you then, - Mina said with a blush on her cheeks, and meanwhile Tzuyu opened her eyes and, deep in her soul, screamed, but didn't show it as if she was still sleeping.