-34-

—Some time later, Summer—

AuthorPOV

Mina's studies ended perfectly, as did her girlfriend and moved to the next course, so the girls have a vacation.

Also during this time they have a lot of things happened, there are great moments, and there are those that hurt the young girl more, but everything is in order.

Also, the walk of the fourth, or maybe five, was still not carried out, since after the arrival of Chaeyoung it was necessary to rest, there were also things if we still remember she was buying an apartment at that time, well, not only because of this, she also had exams on the nose.

The decision was such that there would be a party after all the exams and cases, at the beginning of Summer, or maybe at the end of the first month, when everyone was free, approximately, everyone was not opposed to this proposal.
(When in reality your second month of Summer has already ended, and here it is just beginning, oops😅)

—Last day at University—

After the last exam, which was passed with excellent marks, Mina and Chaeyoung are now on the territory of the University on the street sitting at the table and having a meal.

Chaeyoung had her own thoughts and thought about how to offer her girlfriend to do something so that she sees each other very often.

-Minari, - Chaeyoung called, leaning on her arm and looking with loving eyes at the elder.

Mina looked at her with curiosity waiting for Chae to continue, the youngest took a breath and quickly said:
-Can we live together?

-Omo, slow down and a little louder, - Mina asked with a slight smile and holding her girlfriend's hand, as she felt that she was very worried.

-Oh, mianhe, would you like to c-live with me?, - Chaeyoung asked, stuttering but not so quickly, Mina was not much shocked by that proposal and was also a little confused.

-I understand that everything is so fast and, well, I don't even know... But I really wish we were close, - said Chaeyoung, not much confused.

-Can I think about it and tell you tomorrow, baby?, - Mina asked with a warm smile.

-Of course! I'm not rushing you, baby, - Chaeyoung said and kissed Mina on the lips, and then pulled away with a wide smile while looking at the elder.

-Thank you, - said Mina modestly and the two, after having finished eating, decided to stay a little more at the University and then go on dates.

—Time skip—

—Houses—

The two already went on dates, had a great time, went to the cinema, also to a restaurant, Chaeyoung gave Mina flowers and a ring, and then walked her home.