-21-

TzuyuPOV

Walking alone along the street is just wonderful, it relaxes and relieves the extra load that has accumulated lately.

In general, this day went very well, not counting the fact that Mina was not at home when I just woke up, but plus one note in the piggy bank, maybe in the future I will make some kind of notebook or album, in short, turn on full fantasy and somehow sketch them sticky, yes...

And a cool idea, I think I won't save a lot more and then there will be a beautiful album, let's say with memories, and we also have a lot of photos taken on an instant camera, making a mini portfolio, cool.

-Uh, is it by any chance not MINA-ONNY?, - I thought and took a slower step, three girls are now walking against me and one who walks on the left side has a very familiar gait from FRIENDS, I don't know anyone with a penguin gait and familiar clothes.

-We put the music on pause and just listen, well, today I'm in the clothes in which Mina didn't see me, let's hope for it, and it's also desirable to overtake and just go pretending that we don't know anyone and I'm not TZUYU! This is good luck if this is Minari, then I saw her as much as twice, - I thought, and now we are accelerating the pace, it's still good that the sidewalk is big here and you don't have to go through the bushes somehow or ask for «can i pass please.»

-What about tomorrow?, - Chaeyoung asked like.

-I don't know, I'll think, - this is EXACTLY MINA, omo, I'll go right next to her now, that is, past her.

-And you Somi?, - Chaeyoung asked, I'm invisible, I'm not there, I'm a bush, a breeze, that's all, and if Mina smells perfume, she knows what I have😳.

-Okay, I'm free, - well, as I understood, Somi said.

I just walked past them, turn on the music and go quietly, inhale, exhale, calmness, only calmness.

-Uh, where are they going to take Minari?! And can I stay with unni, even though she says that everything is fine, they go to a lot of places, but ahh, I'm just sorry for the back screen, but oh, well, I admit not much jealous, she hangs out with this cub too often and even now with one girlfriend, aigoo, where is this Elk?! I love it when she arrives ?!, - I thought, I didn't tear myself away from them a lot, and now again with many not so positive thoughts I'll get home, and I'll also go to the store to buy groceries, how many things happened that day.

-And Minari, if she finds out, she might think that I'm following her or not, but still we won't think so, - I thought when I had already bought groceries and left the store, heading home.

—time skip—

I have already come home and cooked dinner and now I am sitting in the room and just listening to music, looking out the window.

By the way, now Mina has already arrived, but not alone with the guests, in general, they called me to talk to them, they seemed to want to see something there, but I just said that I have business and I can't, you will probably ask what business, probably very important , not like that, but I had to prepare for the test and I talked with my parents and told how I was spending my time and what I was doing today, I just had a very warm conversation with them, I missed you very much, they want to see each other not long ago.