-22-

AuthorPOV

A cold winter morning came, but it was sunny in the morning, as we know, it happens when the sun is there but it freezes so hard that you don't want to go anywhere.

And two of the girl are still sleeping, Tzuyu is sleeping on her side, and Mina is hugging her, at this moment, no one wants to dissolve this.

For Mina, this night was not so good, since she woke up twice to drink water and managed to get up carefully quietly so as not to wake the sleeping princess, and what do you think, she succeeded as usual excellently, but there was one moment.

But after these walks, the older girl didn't fall asleep so quickly, it even happened when she got up a second time and went to the bathroom and then drank water, and when she returned to the younger one and lay down next to her, but suddenly Tzuyu turned on her side to face the older one and subconsciously hugged her, and Minari had already begun to think that she woke her up, but again, when she heard the youngest's stable breathing, she calmed down.

And by the way, Chaeyoung wrote in a sleepy state and warned that today she wasn't going anywhere and stayed at home, but she didn't say the exact answer yesterday and didn't give any hopes, so everything is under control.

What the girls will do, they themselves cannot yet imagine, but they are still in a deep sleep, but yesterday they promised themselves that they would spend together, but 100% will find something to do, maybe even go out somewhere and go or stay at home in a warm and homely atmosphere.

By the way, even though Mina's curiosity about Tzuyu's affairs was checked, she trusted the youngest and is waiting for the day when Chewie herself will tell her the news is very excellent, since soon she will go to take a test at a computer, then an experimental one after which they issue temporary rights and road test.

It is difficult to take it on the same day, since each exam has a schedule and pre-registration, which Tzuyu has already read about and knows what and when she has.

And so they are doing well, they pay the rent and manage to do everything, not only around the house but also on important issues if they appear.

Today the first Tzuyu woke up, but she didn't want to get up and go somewhere from a warm bed, lying on her back and looking again at the excellent ceiling in a dark room, and Mina lies with her back to her and sleeps very soundly, without such an effort she would have to to get up if she wanted to, but closing her eyes, it so happened that she plunged into sleep for at least another half an hour.

When Tzuyu finally woke up and turned her head to Mina, she met the eyes of the older one, but still with a sleepy look, who were looking at her.

-Good morning, unnie, - Tzuyu said in a hoarse voice.

-Good morning, Tzuyu, - Mina said and smiled sleepily at her.

-Have you been awake for a long time?, - Tzuyu asked Mina, removing a strand of hair from the elder's face.

-About 5 minutes ago, - Mina said quietly.

-Oh, I see, you don't want to get some more sleep, but in the meantime I'll go make breakfast for us, do you agree? You just look tired, as if you got up several times at night, - Tzuyu said in a restless voice.

-I got up two whole times at night, but you slept so soundly, although there was one time when you scared me, because you slept on your back and then bam when I just lay down you subconsciously hugged me, well, that's it ... and I'm not against sleep a little more, because today I'll be at home and I can just relax, - Mina said looking at Tzuyu with a warm smile.