chapter twelve

I'm currently getting dressed up as someone I'd never thought I'd be- a cheerleader.

We're starting to film I Got The Music today, and I got recruited to be a backup dancer because I know most of the choreography. I don't know why they decided to put me in a cheerleading outfit, but they did. And I don't completely hate it.

It feels a little lonely without the guys and Sav to keep me company. None of them are in this song, so they have the next few days off as we film. Filming is projected to last today and tomorrow, but you never know. There's so many scenes in this number.

I mostly kept to myself. Madison was busy being Julie, and Jadah was only in a few scenes with us and she was busy being Flynn. I tried my best to focus on the dances and the scenes that I was in, but it got lonely real quick.

The only relatively fun thing that happened today- other than filming, that is- is that I finally got to meet Sacha. He was super friendly, and we chatted for a bit while he was on set.

We had most of the scenes done by the time we ended for the day, so filming shouldn't go on for too long tomorrow. I was so ready to get out of the cheerleading attire and back into some comfy clothes.

When I finally made it back home, Charlie and Owen were in my apartment, as per usual.

"Jenny!" Charlie jumped over the couch to run up and hug me.

"Hey, Charlie, did you miss me?" I chuckle as he lets me out of his grip.

"I did. We did," he said, motioning at Owen and Savannah, who were sitting on separate couches.

"I missed you all too. It isn't the same when I don't have anyone to mess around with."

"How did filming go?" Savannah asks.

"It went well. It was nice seeing all my hard work paying off," I tell her. "Anyways, I need to go take a shower because I was so sweaty after all the jumping I had to do today, it was ridiculous."

Once I took a quick shower and put on different clothes, I made my way back into the living room.

"Wanna watch a movie with us?" Sav asks after she sees me walk in.

"Yes, of course. Hold on just one second, I'll be right back." I made my way to the kitchen and whipped up a cup strawberry of strawberry milk before taking it back into the living room.

I sat with Charlie and Owen while we watched the movie. The only one who was awake to see the ending was me. I made sure to turn off the TV and carefully slide off of the the couch so I wouldn't wake anyone up. I put an extra blanket on Owen, because I know good and well Charlie's going to end up rolled up like a burrito again.

The bad thing about reoccurring nightmares is just that- they're reoccurring. And because they tend to happen every night, I'm scared to fall asleep every night. I love sleep, but I don't like the consequences that come with it. Therefore, I stay up most of the night rewatching Miraculous. And I get ready extra early, as I usually do.

Everyone is still asleep when I go back into the living room, which isn't surprising. Charlie is rolled up like a burrito, Owen has his face buried in the extra blanket I gave him last night, and Sav just looks... peaceful. I decide to leave a little early to go get coffee, because Lord knows I'm gonna need it for this shoot today, especially after the solid one hour of sleep I got last night.

I even arrive on set early, which is unusual. But I guess that's what happens when you don't have two idiots to take care of. Not gonna lie, I miss the two idiots.

We only have two more scenes to shoot today, and it goes by relatively quickly. We're allowed to leave once it's over, and I take up that offer. I'm home earlier than I think I've ever gotten home before.